Westboro Baptist Church too hateful for the KKK.

I take it that the KKK is trying to turn over a new leaf.

The OLD KKK would have blown up their church!!

Obviously, the KKK is trying to recruit new members by posing as if they are not and never were extremists.. The Anti-defammation League just need to spray in some extra corners of the country, that is all.

Obviously, the KKK is trying to recruit new members by posing as if they are not and never were extremists.. The Anti-defammation League just need to spray in some extra corners of the country, that is all.

If something is actually too hateful for the KKK, you know you're doing something wrong.

If something is actually too hateful for the KKK, you know you're doing something wrong.

:eusa_hand:
Let us make sure we got this straight.

WBC--preach their wacky and hate filled religious views at the funeral
KKK--blow up churches and send people to funerals.

Too hateful for the KKK? Right

When is the last time the KKK blew up a church, lynched someone, or did anything like that?

When is the last time the KKK blew up a church, lynched someone, or did anything like that?

I think the 60's or 70's was the last time they did that. Now they are just sort of a white nationalist political group.

The Westboro Baptist Church are bat shit crazy.

Honestly? They hold the same beliefs that most fundamentalist Christians do.

They are just more militant about it.

No they don't.
Anyone that compares them to real Christians are COMPLETELY crazy themselves. I'm ashamed that they actually call themselves Christian....they're all hate filled lunatics!

The Westboro Baptist Church are bat shit crazy.

No they don't.
Anyone that compares them to real Christians are COMPLETELY crazy themselves. I'm ashamed that they actually call themselves Christian....they're all hate filled lunatics!

FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS

You know, those hate filled anti-everything bigots?

I wonder if Westboro will try to protest at a KKK meeting or funeral?

That would be interesting.

Yes, it would be.....

I recently found out my Grandmother's Uncle was a KKK member and a state senator. I guess he was the only one to take his hood off during some meeting. Which is how my Grandmother came to vote for Obama, but doesn't like black people on her Soap Operas.

I wonder if Westboro will try to protest at a KKK meeting or funeral?

That would be interesting.

Yes, it would be.....

I recently found out my Grandmother's Uncle was a KKK member and a state senator. I guess he was the only one to take his hood off during some meeting. Which is how my Grandmother came to vote for Obama, but doesn't like black people on her Soap Operas.

LMAO! Thats funny.:lol:

Well, simply look at it this way.

Most of them are certified lawyers and such, so they know their rights.
One person said that they could be possibly be doing this for negative attention and probably drawing the opportunity for someone to hurt them or such so they could sue for $$$

I'm not a conspirator, but it's food for brain.

What are their ACTUAL motives!?
Dunno. Only the adults of the group themselves know.

No they don't.

FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS

You know, those hate filled anti-everything bigots?

I'm sorry!!! Sometimes i get a little over protective of my beliefs and i see "Christian" with a negative comment and i go a little over-board! My mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Westboro publicity hounds to picket at Powell boys' funeral...
:cuckoo:
Anti-gay Westboro church to protest at Powell boys' funeral
Feb 09, 2012 : The anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church intends to picket the funeral of the two Powell boys murdered Sunday by their father, blaming their deaths on Washington state's legalizing of same-sex marriages, The News Tribune in Tacoma reports.
Occupy Seattle plans to counterdemonstrate. Gov. Chris Gregoire is likely next week to sign the measure, which finished clearing the Legislature on Wednesday. Margie Phelps, daughter of the Westboro Baptist Church's founder, tweeted Wednesday night that members of the small Topeka church will be at the Saturday morning service for Charlie, 7, and Braden, 5. She wrote that the protest is to "remind" Gregoire "they died because of her rebellion," a reference to her support of same-sex marriages, the paper writes.

Later, in a tweet referencing a news story about legalizing same-sex marriage, Phelps wrote, "This is why God's cursed you w Josh Powells blowing up kids." Westboro came to prominence by picketing U.S. military funerals with provocative signs, which courts have upheld. The church, consisting mostly of the Phelps family, blames troops' deaths on U.S. tolerance for homosexuality. Occupy Seattle said its members don't intend to disrupt the funeral, but want to "protect it from Westboro's abhorrent message," the News Tribune writes.

ABC News has a video interview with the boys' social worker about their final moments. After she dropped them off at their father's home for a supervised visit, Josh Powell attacked the boys with a hatchet before blowing up his gasoline-soaked house. Logs of the social worker's 911 call show an eight-minute delay in sending sheriff's deputies to the house in Graham, Wash.

Source

Forum List

Back