Westboro Baptist about to get their butts kicked

They came to Oklahoma to protest a military funeral and got their tires slashed. Then no one would fix their tires. :lol:

Members of Westboro Baptist Church find trouble in Oklahoma - KansasCity.com

Now in retaliation they say they are going to protest Oklahoma children's funerals.

Kan. Church Plans To Picket Child Funerals - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City

Bring it on assholes. The welcome wagon will be waiting for you.

They are getting what they want, more media attention.

My dream would be nobody mention them anywhere, and I bet they would go away.

It's like the old saying, "If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody's there, does it make any sound?"

They would also go away if someone killed them.

Just saying...

While they're running around the country, protesting, wouldn't it be cool if their fucking church burned down... and the firefighters were unavailable.

Better yet, if the firestarted when they were inside worshipping...and someone accidentally forgot to unlock the chains attached to the outside of the doors.

They came to Oklahoma to protest a military funeral and got their tires slashed. Then no one would fix their tires. :lol:

Members of Westboro Baptist Church find trouble in Oklahoma - KansasCity.com

Now in retaliation they say they are going to protest Oklahoma children's funerals.

Kan. Church Plans To Picket Child Funerals - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City

Bring it on assholes. The welcome wagon will be waiting for you.

They are getting what they want, more media attention.

My dream would be nobody mention them anywhere, and I bet they would go away.

It's like the old saying, "If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody's there, does it make any sound?"

They would also go away if someone killed them.

Just saying...

They don't have a bunch of people on deck waiting to replace them either so I don't see what the problem is here ...

violence should always be a last resort.....but everything else has been attempted...

its time for decent people to stand up against this bullshit*

* i would normally say malshit but even mal would stand up against thi

Real voilence won't be the answer.

It must be what they want.

I simply can not imagine this scum going to a Veterans funeral, protesting the way they do, and expect to not be punched.

I admire the families that have endured this filth so far.

me?

I'd end up in jail, I don't have that kind of restraint.

I wish I was kidding. Fred Phelps is a disgusting excuse for a human being.
He has been disbarred....but I think he has 14 children, of which 11 are lawyers..

Fred Phelps

He also has run for office many times with the Democratic Party...

Anyway...read up..

Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yep, Fred Phelps, democrat

Only problem is that he is no more Democrat than he iBaptist and as a Baptist and former Democrat many moons ago, I know what I'm talking about.
Ben Nelson is a Democrat too, and that doesn't mean a damn thing.

I have had conversations about them before, and I made a few of the people I know who are my age swear that if I do die, to not allow them to pickett my funeral. (Also having a Uncle who is in the Veterans Bikers doesn't hurt.) I really hope they do not try that here, not because I'm worried to confront them, but people where I live tend to be very GUN oriented. In other wards, where I live, even the most anti-gun person has had some practice with guns, and I know a lot of people who own more then 10 rifles, and most of them would probably not like the idea of Westboro coming here, of course I live in the middle of nowhere to add lol.

i am all about beating the free speech drum....

but i am also all about being decent to people....these people profit from mocking others misfortune...

New Topics

Forum List

Back