West World.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
First episode was pretty good......happily surprised they limited the usually excessive sex that you see in the first episode of a new series.....

Ed Harris, as good as he normally is......and that guy from X-men...who never gets the girl in any movie he is in.....actually gets the girl this time....

Too cheap to pay for HBO, so I'll take your word for it.

Will be watching premieres of Conviction, Timeless, and 3rd season of Scorpion tonight

First episode was pretty good......happily surprised they limited the usually excessive sex that you see in the first episode of a new series.....

Ed Harris, as good as he normally is......and that guy from X-men...who never gets the girl in any movie he is in.....actually gets the girl this time....

I have always liked the 1973 movie so I was looking forward to this. Harris' character has me intrigued, I curious as to his agenda. I liked it, I'll watch the season and hope they don't cancel like Showtime did Roadies.

Oh, and the name you're looking for is James Marsden...

I have always liked the 1973 movie so I was looking forward to this. Harris' character has me intrigued, I curious as to his agenda. I liked it, I'll watch the season and hope they don't cancel like Showtime did Roadies.

Oh, and the name you're looking for is James Marsden...

That's it.....the guy who always loses the girl........

i agree. i think its best new tv show in last 3 years .

Did you not understand that I'm not interested in the show, or HBO?

So no penetration in the first episode, weell doggie...

The robbery sequence is really well executed....I have watched it several times......the music, Paint it BLack by the Rolling Stones, was an excellent choice for the action......

I don't even have a TV, but I've been watching it anyway. I -would- pay for it if I could afford it. I think it's awesome, it's become my favourite TV series overnight (atleast I think it has, it's been a while since the last Game of Thrones episode of the season aired). Also, Ramin Djawadi's opening theme music combined with the video is sublime in my view -.-...

Last edited:

So no penetration in the first episode, weell doggie...

You are just bad Moonglow :p. I don't think it's going to happen, though there was certainly a furor about the possibility a bit ago...

Deadline reported this week that HBO were looking for extras to strip off and take part in ‘genital-to-genital touching’ on their new show Westworld.

Central Casting put out a casting call saying actors were required to ‘be fully nude’, ‘pose on all fours while others who are fully nude ride on your back’ and ‘simulate oral sex with hand to genital touching’.

Now HBO, the home of shows like Game Of Thrones, Girls and True Detective, have denied that they approved the casting call.

They told Deadline: ‘The document that the background actors were given was created by an outside extras casting vendor. It was not requested, written or approved by HBO, Warner Bros.

Television, or the producers, and contains situations that we do not require of any actor.

Read more: HBO deny sending out a casting call for Westworld extras to be naked

I don't even have a TV, but I've been watching it anyway. I -would- pay for it if I could afford it. I think it's awesome, it's become my favourite TV series overnight (atleast I think it has, it's been a while since the last Game of Thrones episode of the season aired). Also, Ramin Djawadi's opening theme music combined with the video is sublime in my view -.-...

Ramin Djawadi's is persian iranian :beer:
28961141477416626960_ram.jpg
download

download

He's also German apparently:
"He was born in Duisburg, West Germany, to an Iranian father and a German mother."

Source: Ramin Djawadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Corroborating evidence for his father's nationality and his place of birth:
"Ramin Djawadi was born on July 19, 1974 in Duisburg, West Germany. His father was an Iranian immigrant in Germany."

Source: Ramin Djawadi - Composer Biography, Facts and Music Compositions

Also, he's the composer of all the Game of Thrones music. Now I know why it's so hard for me to find a clear winner between Game of Thrones and Westworld, he composes the music for both of them ;-)...
Meet the musical genius behind the 'Game of Thrones' soundtrack who watches each season before anyone else

What am I missing? It was impossible most of the time for me to figure out who was real and who were the androids. How are the guests supposed to know? Seems like they could have had an ID marker on them or something.

download

"He was born in Duisburg, West Germany, to an Iranian father and a German mother."

"Ramin Djawadi was born on July 19, 1974 in Duisburg, West Germany. His father was an Iranian immigrant in Germany."

Also, he's the composer of all the Game of Thrones music. Now I know why it's so hard for me to find a clear winner between Game of Thrones and Westworld, he composes the music for both of them ;-)...
Meet the musical genius behind the 'Game of Thrones' soundtrack who watches each season before anyone else

no different . persian and german are aryan :biggrin:

What am I missing? It was impossible most of the time for me to figure out who was real and who were the androids. How are the guests supposed to know? Seems like they could have had an ID marker on them or something.
i think they cant be killed.like ed harris

Did you not understand that I'm not interested in the show, or HBO?

Then why respond to a review of it? Turn the channel and go someplace else. Stop trolling and wasting peoples time.

download

no different . persian and german are aryan :biggrin:

Interesting. I'd known little about the term Aryan other than the Hitler's praise for them. Turns out it did in fact originate from Indo-Iranian people. Learn something new every day...
Aryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back