West Virginia House overwhelmingly passes teacher pay raise bill...will Gov Big Jim Justice sign it?

W.Va. House overwhelmingly passes teacher pay raise bill - WV MetroNews

Clean teacher pay raise bill passes the house...this is just a sliver of what activism can accomplish.
No mention of what the taxpayers wanted.

I assume the voters wanted the representatives who voted on the bill. That would be how the system is set up to work, no?
Wanted the representatives who voted on the bill to do what? The link doesn't say anything much if anything about taxpayers wanting it.

Clean teacher pay raise bill passes the house...this is just a sliver of what activism can accomplish.

I assume the voters wanted the representatives who voted on the bill. That would be how the system is set up to work, no?
Wanted the representatives who voted on the bill to do what? The link doesn't say anything much if anything about taxpayers wanting it.

Wanted the representative to represent them. If they don't like what they are doing, they can vote them out of office in the next election. :dunno:

Wanted the representative to represent them. If they don't like what they are doing, they can vote them out of office in the next election. :dunno:
When in doubt spew nonsense.

When in doubt spew nonsense.

What, do you think every bill should be voted on by the general populace? Are you advocating for direct democracy rather than a representative form of government?

Forum List

Back