West Virginia Goobernator Welcomes Renegade Virginia Counties; Where Do I Sign Mine Up?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Mr. Justice seems hangman serious, but I think it might be unConstitutional to allow counties to secede now that Virginia is safely back in the arms of her loving sister states in Union.

West Virginia governor: Virginia counties unhappy with liberal government should just secede

West Virginia's Republican governor urged counties in Virginia that are unhappy with their state's Democratic majority to secede and join his state.

Gov. Jim Justice proposed the long-shot bid during a news conference Tuesday with Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr.

“If you’re not happy where you’re at, come on down,” Justice said. “If you’re not truly happy where you are, we stand with open arms to take you from Virginia or anywhere you may be. We stand strongly behind the Second Amendment, and we stand strongly for the unborn.”​

upload_2020-1-28_21-53-24.png

Virginia would have to approve. TBH, considering who controls VA right now, they may not object.

Mr. Justice seems hangman serious, but I think it might be unConstitutional to allow counties to secede now that Virginia is safely back in the arms of her loving sister states in Union.

West Virginia governor: Virginia counties unhappy with liberal government should just secede

West Virginia's Republican governor urged counties in Virginia that are unhappy with their state's Democratic majority to secede and join his state.

Gov. Jim Justice proposed the long-shot bid during a news conference Tuesday with Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr.

“If you’re not happy where you’re at, come on down,” Justice said. “If you’re not truly happy where you are, we stand with open arms to take you from Virginia or anywhere you may be. We stand strongly behind the Second Amendment, and we stand strongly for the unborn.”​

View attachment 303127

Purple bleeds into Red...county secession...one can almost hear, "You gotta home here Johnny Reb!".

New Topics

Forum List

Back