West Virginia delivers Orange Bowl Buttkicking

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
70-33 over number 14 Clemson

That second quarter was just ugly to watch...35 points

10151113-large.jpg

It's got to be somewhere.

I understand that a 5-6 week layoff is a big advantage to the offenses, but what we're seeing this bowl season is a complete mockery of the sport.

Good. I have frigging hated Clemson since the Tommy Bowden deal (where they yanked him away from Tulane right before their bowl game during the undefeated '98 season) and always will.

Good luck in the Big 12, WV.

Good. I have frigging hated Clemson since the Tommy Bowden deal (where they yanked him away from Tulane right before their bowl game during the undefeated '98 season) and always will.

Good luck in the Big 12, WV.

You don't know the half of it. All of us South Carolina fans can tell you about that classless institution located in the cow pasture up in Pickens county. Believe me when I tell you that we watched this particular thrashing with sadistic glee. The entire Gamecock Nation was cheering for the Mountaineers. The real beauty of it is, that the embarrassment took place in the same bowl where Clemson won their tainted national championship back in 1981 (with a team of players they literally paid for!)-karma is a real bitch! Clemson has the wrong breed of cat for a mascot-should be a cheetah, not a tiger.:D

It's all good, though; in a week or so, their coach, er, head cheerleader, er, snake-oil salesman, will have at least half of the Clemson fan base convinced they really should have won that game, if only the officials hadn't robbed them!

Forum List

Back