West (R-FL) desecrates flag

features_ayers1.jpg

Here's how the left treat our flag.

Here's how some on the left treat our flag.

Fixed it for ya, CG. - you have to be careful with sweeping generalizations.

I hang toward the left and I fly my flag correctly, with reverence and with pride, thank you very much.

Avg, you're not 'the left', you're a liberal.... there is a huge difference between liberals and 'the left'.

features_ayers1.jpg

Here's how the left treat our flag.

Here's how some on the left treat our flag.

Fixed it for ya, CG. - you have to be careful with sweeping generalizations.

I hang toward the left and I fly my flag correctly, with reverence and with pride, thank you very much.

The left isn't all bad.

You just have to be a good judge of people.

Obama obviously isn't.

I figure the left is like Islam. Not all of them are anti-Americans trying to overthrow the government.

Last edited:
Any soldier that is mean to an enemy soldier should be locked up.

Any soldier who breaks the law (UCMJ) in the manner he did should be locked up.

He was in violation of some serious charges. Enough where he had to "retire" or go to jail. He lost his command, respect as an honorable officer and any chance of redemption.

Basically he sucks and should never, ever be seen anywhere near the flag he disgraced.

Those who perpetuate this bullshit are the dishonorable ones. Personally, I find it sickening that anyone - left or right - would resort to using charges which were never proven - and which, even if true, were to save the lives of his own troops, in the midst of a war - against him. It is partisan hackery of the lowest possible standard.

You people (and by 'you people' I mean only those on the left who would resort to this crap) disgust any decent American - no matter what their political persuasion.

Lies and bullshit is all the Left ever has. Since they lost their media monopoly they've been in a world of hurt and doubling down on their lies. And my response is that it couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.

Any soldier who breaks the law (UCMJ) in the manner he did should be locked up.

He was in violation of some serious charges. Enough where he had to "retire" or go to jail. He lost his command, respect as an honorable officer and any chance of redemption.

Basically he sucks and should never, ever be seen anywhere near the flag he disgraced.

Those who perpetuate this bullshit are the dishonorable ones. Personally, I find it sickening that anyone - left or right - would resort to using charges which were never proven - and which, even if true, were to save the lives of his own troops, in the midst of a war - against him. It is partisan hackery of the lowest possible standard.

You people (and by 'you people' I mean only those on the left who would resort to this crap) disgust any decent American - no matter what their political persuasion.

Lies and bullshit is all the Left ever has. Since they lost their media monopoly they've been in a world of hurt and doubling down on their lies. And my response is that it couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.

I think (maybe a more accurate word would be 'hope') that most of the left (certainly the liberals) find this attack on West to be as distasteful as we do. We should not judge them all by the ignorance and hate of a few.

I think (maybe a more accurate word would be 'hope') that most of the left (certainly the liberals) find this attack on West to be as distasteful as we do. We should not judge them all by the ignorance and hate of a few.

Right if it was just "a few" I wouldn't be so concerned. The Leftists at USMB are tap dancing in the streets like Jihadists on 9/11 over America's economic decline under Obama. It's like they live in some other country and haven't quite come to the understanding that this effects them as well.

Any decent Officer would have done the same thing. They are responsible for the lives of those under them.

No they would not. No Battalion Commander I worked for would have pulled a cowboy move like this:

He was the officer in charge on Aug. 20 of that year when soldiers under his command in Taji, Iraq, beat an Iraqi policeman they believed was hiding information about imminent attacks. Not getting the information he wanted, West took over the interrogation and, according to court reports, discharged his 9 mm pistol just above the policeman's head. According to West, the Iraqi then spilled the beans about a planned ambush.

The policeman, Yehiya Kadoori Hamoodi, told The New York Times almost a year later that he had blurted out meaningless information to West out of fear and pain. But West has said that after the confession, no further attacks were made against his battalion until the time he was relieved of duty two months later.

West was charged with assault and violating the Uniform Code of Military Justice. The military decided not to court-martial him, which would have meant years in prison and a dishonorable discharge if convicted. Instead, he was given an administrative Article 32 hearing and fined $5,000 for misconduct and assault.

Read more: Ex-Colonel Defends Controversial Actions in Iraq, Runs for Florida House Seat - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

It's not about careerism. It's about doing what is right. Officers lead by example. If you send the message to your men that you have a total disregard for the UCMJ, then it creates a snowball effect. I suspect his command climate wasn't up to snuff to begin with if his soldiers were beating detainees to obtain information.

I find what West did to be stupid. Not heroic. At best, his men were deprived of their commander and had to deal with the upheaval of having a replacement come in.

I also doubt he's "well respected" in the Army. Only because a LTC is relatively low visibility. Most people in the Army probably hadn't heard of West before he ran.

In fact, I respect him more for what he did - and I suspect many in the Army feel likewise. Zona is just a desperate little hack who's scared of black conservatives.

You were also never an officer and probably don't get how badly West screwed up. I don't respect him. I see him as unfit for command. The Army agrees.

Any decent Officer would have done the same thing. They are responsible for the lives of those under them.

No they would not. No Battalion Commander I worked for would have pulled a cowboy move like this:

He was the officer in charge on Aug. 20 of that year when soldiers under his command in Taji, Iraq, beat an Iraqi policeman they believed was hiding information about imminent attacks. Not getting the information he wanted, West took over the interrogation and, according to court reports, discharged his 9 mm pistol just above the policeman's head. According to West, the Iraqi then spilled the beans about a planned ambush.

The policeman, Yehiya Kadoori Hamoodi, told The New York Times almost a year later that he had blurted out meaningless information to West out of fear and pain. But West has said that after the confession, no further attacks were made against his battalion until the time he was relieved of duty two months later.

West was charged with assault and violating the Uniform Code of Military Justice. The military decided not to court-martial him, which would have meant years in prison and a dishonorable discharge if convicted. Instead, he was given an administrative Article 32 hearing and fined $5,000 for misconduct and assault.

Read more: Ex-Colonel Defends Controversial Actions in Iraq, Runs for Florida House Seat - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

It's not about careerism. It's about doing what is right. Officers lead by example. If you send the message to your men that you have a total disregard for the UCMJ, then it creates a snowball effect. I suspect his command climate wasn't up to snuff to begin with if his soldiers were beating detainees to obtain information.

I find what West did to be stupid. Not heroic. At best, his men were deprived of their commander and had to deal with the upheaval of having a replacement come in.

I also doubt he's "well respected" in the Army. Only because a LTC is relatively low visibility. Most people in the Army probably hadn't heard of West before he ran.

In fact, I respect him more for what he did - and I suspect many in the Army feel likewise. Zona is just a desperate little hack who's scared of black conservatives.

You were also never an officer and probably don't get how badly West screwed up. I don't respect him. I see him as unfit for command. The Army agrees.

I know a whole bunch of Army Officers who have a lot of respect for West. I know, because I've discussed it with them. Not one bad word for him. Not one.

"According to West, the Iraqi then spilled the beans about a planned ambush. The policeman, Yehiya Kadoori Hamoodi, told The New York Times almost a year later that he had blurted out meaningless information to West out of fear and pain. But West has said that after the confession, no further attacks were made against his battalion until the time he was relieved of duty two months later."

West protected the lives of his soldiers. Why is that a problem?

The Leftists at USMB are tap dancing in the streets like Jihadists on 9/11 over America's economic decline under Obama. It's like they live in some other country and haven't quite come to the understanding that this effects them as well.

which 'left' would that be Frank? the left just a tad right of Karl Marx?

LOL, this article shows the desperation of the Progressives and their lapdog media.

cracks me up

Broke the law too! Haven't conservatives done enough already?

The blogger on the Broward-Palm Beach New Times’s website is accusing him of violating the United States Code by putting the flag in water and flying it below ground level.

“Rep. Allen West going diving off the coast of Deerfield Beach with a bunch of military veterans — except for the fact that he violated U.S. federal law in the process and provided a pictorial of himself doing so,” a blogger on the Broward-Palm Beach New Times’s website wrote early Tuesday morning.

Read more: Allen West flagged for scuba diving with Old Glory - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Got nothing better to do? You partisan hacks are fucking pathetic!

United States Navy Deep Sea Diver get the rare and honored privilege of
re-enlisting while literally standing on the World War II sunken ship, USS ARIZONA
exactly 68 years + 1day after she sank during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor Hawai'i. There is also a video of the Deep Sea Divers folding the American Flag while
still underwater...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56voxid47xA]YouTube - ‪USS ARIZONA reenlistment underwater.m4v‬‏[/ame]

I do find it somewhat ridiculous that West chooses to wear his DD 214 on his lapel. You never see Jack
Reed or John McCain doing that.

McCain didnt disgrace his country like West did. McCain was not forced to retire or lose his command when he got back from the pow camp.

But McCain did violate the UCMJ by giving his torturers more than just his name, rank, and serial number, as did other of his fellow POWs.

I do find it somewhat ridiculous that West chooses to wear his DD 214 on his lapel. You never see Jack

McCain didnt disgrace his country like West did. McCain was not forced to retire or lose his command when he got back from the pow camp.

But McCain did violate the UCMJ by giving his torturers more than just his name, rank, and serial number, as did other of his fellow POWs.

Take your fucking bullshit and shove it where the sun don't shine, blast. You are no better than Zona for making such accusations about McCain. You go endure what he endured and then come back and tell us what information you gave up.

You disgust me as much as that fucking little hack, Mona.

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. The same can be said for Paylin, Bachmann, Trump, Romney, Santorum, etc... Keep up the good work :)

LMAO. You keep reaching. Perhaps if you dig deep enough you'll find something worth posting.

Slow day or what?????

Last edited:
No, but Payland will ;-)
6a00f48ce8cafa00020123ddfb696b860c.jpg

Yes, you are. Retard.

If West was white, you wouldn't give a shit. Admit it.

Why you conservatives always bring race into debates? Was race mentioned in the OP? :eusa_eh: NO :clap2:

Do pay attention. Retard.

The left hates black conservatives. That's what's driving that Zona chick's little hissy fit.

I started this thread you ASSCLOWN & race isn't in the OP. GOT IT? :eusa_eh: He's just a plain, run of the mill, opportunist who exhibits little to no judgement but that flies right over his teaparty/repub base lemming's heads.

Last edited:
No, but Payland will ;-)
6a00f48ce8cafa00020123ddfb696b860c.jpg

Wow, she's a dead ringer for Palin.

Guess the one with her holding a cross in front of her got debunked as being photoshopped people are stooping to using doubles.

Forum List

Back