West (R-FL) desecrates flag

They're mad at West cuz Obama's machine saw him as a threat.

He doesn't want any competition from other negros.

Especially negros that tell the truth. That would set a bad example.

Obama is not affraid of an disgraced X army officer who was forced out of the army. Please stop with the race card. :eusa_whistle:

Then explain why of all the people in Congress you're going after a conservative Black????

Why is it you people can't leave conservative blacks and women alone.

I'll tell you why, because you and the powers that be on the left don't want any of the women and blacks in their corner to get any crazy ideas.
Bachmann is black? Tpal is black? Ol rick sentorum is black?

Why are are you constantly playing the race card? :eusa_whistle:

Any soldier who breaks the law (UCMJ) in the manner he did should be locked up.

He was in violation of some serious charges. Enough where he had to "retire" or go to jail. He lost his command, respect as an honorable officer and any chance of redemption.

Basically he sucks and should never, ever be seen anywhere near the flag he disgraced.

Those who perpetuate this bullshit are the dishonorable ones. Personally, I find it sickening that anyone - left or right - would resort to using charges which were never proven - and which, even if true, were to save the lives of his own troops, in the midst of a war - against him. It is partisan hackery of the lowest possible standard.

You people (and by 'you people' I mean only those on the left who would resort to this crap) disgust any decent American - no matter what their political persuasion.

Hack...did he lose his command? Answer this. Did he suddenly "retire" and was he offered the choice of retirement or a court martial? Answer these two things then come back here and apologize.

stay on point and answer these two things.

Hack. He is a disgraced x army officer who lost his command for serious violations of the ucmj. Period. Prove me wrong or come back here with your tails between your legs.
So you're saying you know more about the case then the officer who decided to refer him for Article 15 action instead of court martial.

You really want to go with that?

West was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. During a hearing held as part of an Article 32 investigation in November 2003, West stated, "I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers."[citation needed] The charges were ultimately referred to an Article 15 proceeding rather than court-martial, at which West was fined $5,000.[11] LTC West accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits in the summer of 2004. Asked if he would have acted differently if under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."[13] After Colonel West was relieved of his command, an interpreter said that without his presence the region he previously oversaw became more dangerous and chaotic.[11]
Sounds like he was a good, effective officer who made a bad decision and paid for it.

Why don't you just admit you want him charged for Being Conservative While Black?

I'm wondering if we will hear about his receiving the Bronze Star as some sort of token gesture by Republicans. It is strange the way liberals create narratives.
Not really. They excel at the politics of personal destruction.

And black conservatives really piss them off.

He is not a black disgraced x army officer who lost his command...he is JUST an disgraced x army officer who lost his command.

Damn racst. :lol:

Those who perpetuate this bullshit are the dishonorable ones. Personally, I find it sickening that anyone - left or right - would resort to using charges which were never proven - and which, even if true, were to save the lives of his own troops, in the midst of a war - against him. It is partisan hackery of the lowest possible standard.

You people (and by 'you people' I mean only those on the left who would resort to this crap) disgust any decent American - no matter what their political persuasion.

Hack...did he lose his command? Answer this. Did he suddenly "retire" and was he offered the choice of retirement or a court martial? Answer these two things then come back here and apologize.

Hack. He is a disgraced x army officer who lost his command for serious violations of the ucmj. Period. Prove me wrong or come back here with your tails between your legs.
So you're saying you know more about the case then the officer who decided to refer him for Article 15 action instead of court martial.

This disgraced x army officer who lost his command was given a choice to either face a court martial or "retire". He "retired" in disgrace. Oh and he had to pay a fine as well as a cherry on top kind of thing. Sort of the army saying to him, fuck you on the way out the door.

It worked out well for him though. Good for him?

Let's trash the conservative black man.

Never let him be an example for black kids growing up in America.

Never let girls get any ideas that being a conservative is cool.

I see this shit for what it is. :cool:

Zona's just mad because Col. West had the gall to walk off Uncle Barry's Liberal Plantation. See, that's the thing about liberals, despite their protests, they actually like "house N****s"....as long as they know their place, (on the Liberal Plantation, of course).

Broke the law too! Haven't conservatives done enough already?

The blogger on the Broward-Palm Beach New Times’s website is accusing him of violating the United States Code by putting the flag in water and flying it below ground level.

“Rep. Allen West going diving off the coast of Deerfield Beach with a bunch of military veterans — except for the fact that he violated U.S. federal law in the process and provided a pictorial of himself doing so,” a blogger on the Broward-Palm Beach New Times’s website wrote early Tuesday morning.

Read more: Allen West flagged for scuba diving with Old Glory - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

So we can't burn it anymore????:eusa_angel:
Thats why dot com is so pissed one less flag for it to burn.

Zona's just mad because Col. West had the gall to walk off Uncle Barry's Liberal Plantation. See, that's the thing about liberals, despite their protests, they actually like "house N****s"....as long as they know their place, (on the Liberal Plantation, of course).

Why is your side so stuck on color with this guy. If he was on my side, I would be saying the same thing and, just like now, not pay attention his color.

He is a disgraced x army officer who was forced to retire after he was relieved of his command.

No color, no party, just a disgraced X officer.

Geesh, you side with all these race cards. Wow. You Would think you would be past this by now. Geesh. You are beyond just the race card, you are actually saying the N word? Wow.

I do find it somewhat ridiculous that West chooses to wear his DD 214 on his lapel. You never see Jack
Reed or John McCain doing that.

McCain didnt disgrace his country like West did. McCain was not forced to retire or lose his command when he got back from the pow camp.

I do find it somewhat ridiculous that West chooses to wear his DD 214 on his lapel. You never see Jack

McCain didnt disgrace his country like West did. McCain was not forced to retire or lose his command when he got back from the pow camp.

Oh, sod off.

West didn't "disgrace his country". He fucked up his command and he paid for it.

Lt. Calley disgraced his country.

Mostly, I am just wondering how much more milage the man thinks he's going to get out of master parachutist and air assault badge.

Last edited:

Oh, sod off.

West didn't "disgrace his country". He fucked up his command and he paid for it.

Mostly, I am just wondering how much more milage the man thinks he's going to get out of master jump wings and an air assault badge.

He lost his command because of something he did during a war operation. That is a disgrace dude.

Oh, sod off.

Mostly, I am just wondering how much more milage the man thinks he's going to get out of master jump wings and an air assault badge.

He lost his command because of something he did during a war operation. That is a disgrace dude.

It's a far cry from "digraced his country".

It might be a personal disgrace or it might not be. That's up to West to decide. Either way, it ended his career.

Any soldier who breaks the law (UCMJ) in the manner he did should be locked up.

He was in violation of some serious charges. Enough where he had to "retire" or go to jail. He lost his command, respect as an honorable officer and any chance of redemption.

Basically he sucks and should never, ever be seen anywhere near the flag he disgraced.
West was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. During a hearing held as part of an Article 32 investigation in November 2003, West stated, "I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers."[citation needed] The charges were ultimately referred to an Article 15 proceeding rather than court-martial, at which West was fined $5,000.[11] LTC West accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits in the summer of 2004. Asked if he would have acted differently if under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."[13] After Colonel West was relieved of his command, an interpreter said that without his presence the region he previously oversaw became more dangerous and chaotic.[11]
Sounds like he was a good, effective officer who made a bad decision and paid for it.

Why don't you just admit you want him charged for Being Conservative While Black?

He was found guilty, stripped of his command and forced to either retire or face court martial.

How can you defend this piece of shit x army (disgraced) officer? This moron actually said he had a higher security clearance than the president. Can you believe this crap. An disgraced, X army officer who was forced to get the fuck out (oh and had to pay 5k on the way out the door) or face a court martial. If he thought he was not wrong, why not go for the court martial?
Do you really think your outrage is in any way sincere? You're not fooling anyone.
By the way...are you seriously playing the race card? Why does your side always do this?
My side?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3tojrprAno]YouTube - ‪Black Conservatives are Sellout Race Traitors‬‏[/ame]

Congressman Allen West: America’s Uncle Tom « Hopelessplanet

Allen West: A Low-level Uncle Tom in The Racket Ministry | Qalil.com

The Encho Report: Allen West: Tea House Negro

Rise of A House Negro: The Tea Party

Pull your head out of your ass, you moron.

Why is your side so stuck on color with this guy. If he was on my side, I would be saying the same thing and, just like now, not pay attention his color.

He is a disgraced x army officer who was forced to retire after he was relieved of his command.

No color, no party, just a disgraced X officer.

Geesh, you side with all these race cards. Wow. You Would think you would be past this by now. Geesh. You are beyond just the race card, you are actually saying the N word? Wow.
What is it with liberals and Black conservatives?Sorry, Zona, but I'm not so sure you would be saying the sam, if he were on your side of the political fence.For instance, how do you feel about Rev. Jeremiah Wright? As for the word, I've seen your side apply that term (House N******") to people like Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice (for reasons I still do not understand). I'm mocking THAT, not trying to be racist.

I'm wondering if we will hear about his receiving the Bronze Star as some sort of token gesture by Republicans. It is strange the way liberals create narratives.
Not really. They excel at the politics of personal destruction.

And black conservatives really piss them off.

He is not a black disgraced x army officer who lost his command...he is JUST an disgraced x army officer who lost his command.

Damn racst. :lol:
Yes, you are. Retard.

If West was white, you wouldn't give a shit. Admit it.

This disgraced x army officer who lost his command was given a choice to either face a court martial or "retire". He "retired" in disgrace. Oh and he had to pay a fine as well as a cherry on top kind of thing. Sort of the army saying to him, fuck you on the way out the door.

It worked out well for him though. Good for him?
Like I said, if he was white, you wouldn't give a shit.

But black conservatives have to be attacked. Mercilessly.

If the Democratic Party played Farmville, you'd see this from them:

"Oh, no! One of the Democratic Party's Negroes has escaped! Will you help them find it?"

Oh, sod off.

It's a far cry from "digraced his country".

It might be a personal disgrace or it might not be. That's up to West to decide. Either way, it ended his career.

I don't know, Geaux. You were an officer; if you had honestly felt you had to choose between unnecessarily putting your men at risk, and your career, what would you have done?

Forum List

Back