West (R-FL) desecrates flag

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Broke the law too! Haven't conservatives done enough already?

The blogger on the Broward-Palm Beach New Times’s website is accusing him of violating the United States Code by putting the flag in water and flying it below ground level.

“Rep. Allen West going diving off the coast of Deerfield Beach with a bunch of military veterans — except for the fact that he violated U.S. federal law in the process and provided a pictorial of himself doing so,” a blogger on the Broward-Palm Beach New Times’s website wrote early Tuesday morning.

Read more: Allen West flagged for scuba diving with Old Glory - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Every time I see someone talk about the flag code and describe breaking it as breaking the law, I want to yell at someone. :evil:

You cannot be prosecuted for violating the flag code! :lol:

features_ayers1.jpg

Here's how the left treat our flag.

Every time I see someone talk about the flag code and describe breaking it as breaking the law, I want to yell at someone. :evil:

You mean, they actually aren't going to lock him up in some federal penitentiary for this? That is amazing. I wonder if the OP knows.

First he fires his am radio personality chief of staff within a week of hiring her, fires an intern the other day, and now he intentionally flies the flag below sea-level. Whats next?

features_ayers1.jpg

Here's how the left treat our flag.

Good catch.

But if this is the only thing the Left has to be outraged about West, he's in good shape.

I mean, really, a diving event honoring disabled vets...oh.the.horror.

The blogger on the Broward-Palm Beach New Times’s website is accusing him of violating the United States Code by putting the flag in water and flying it below ground level.

“Rep. Allen West going diving off the coast of Deerfield Beach with a bunch of military veterans — except for the fact that he violated U.S. federal law in the process and provided a pictorial of himself doing so,” a blogger on the Broward-Palm Beach New Times’s website wrote early Tuesday morning.
Read more: Allen West flagged for scuba diving with Old Glory - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Racist

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. The same can be said for Paylin, Bachmann, Trump, Romney, Santorum, etc... Keep up the good work :)

Well, he is a disgraced x army officer who was forced to either retire or go to the brig.

There is nothing worse than an officer who was stripped of his command. Its embarrassing as an officer and a man. He is a disgrace.

You mean, they actually aren't going to lock him up in some federal penitentiary for this? That is amazing. I wonder if the OP knows.

They should have locked him up...but not for this. You do know he is a disgraced x army officer dont you..?

So we can't burn it anymore????:eusa_angel:

They should have locked him up...but not for this. You do know he is a disgraced x army officer dont you..?

Any soldier that is mean to an enemy soldier should be locked up.

True. I think you SHOULD be able to be prosecuted for violating it, but that's just me.

Any soldier that is mean to an enemy soldier should be locked up.

Any soldier who breaks the law (UCMJ) in the manner he did should be locked up.

He was in violation of some serious charges. Enough where he had to "retire" or go to jail. He lost his command, respect as an honorable officer and any chance of redemption.

Basically he sucks and should never, ever be seen anywhere near the flag he disgraced.

Meh. It's happened before. I'll await a similar level of outrage from you.

Well, no, actually I won't.

So we can't burn it anymore????:eusa_angel:

That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Forum List

Back