Weren't we told that Eqypt wouldn't become an Islamic theocracy?

Obviously the citizens of Egypt want a Islamic state governed by Sharia law.

Who are we to say this is wrong? :cool:

there goes the neighborhood and the tourism. they're killing Christians.. Not a pretty reputation. fuck the pyramids. I saw them once but won't ever go back.

Egypt is a third world shit hole, besides the Pyramids there is nothing in that country worth seeing.

yeah

pakistan is a beacon of democracy :rolleyes:

you might want to put down your shovel

Americas having a nice run...isn't she?

yeah, and that was britain's goal, too, an independent democratic america.

i stand by my previous assessment of your intelligence

:rofl:

It may not have been the goal, but we incorporated much of what the British instilled, when we were a colony.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
This was re-posted on Facebook from an Egyptian friend of mine:
319101_186448364766611_107828529295262_395584_727072698_n.jpg

well, yeah it can.

if we didn't deploy troops to nam, 56,000 of them wouldn't have been killed there.

are you this stupid in real life?

Its funny that u ask me that, because u obviously believe this is the land of make believe.

You claimed fewer than the millions killed, which can't be proved...I don't dispute that 56,000 troops would not have died...whats so hard to understand?

so you're saying that if we hadn't gone to viet nam, the vietnamese would have called in b52 strikes on themselves, napalmed their own villages, planted hundreds of thousands of mines, and generally just had a good old time kicking the shit out of their own country? that they would have escalated a civil war that was being fought with basically small arms to super power armament levels all by themselves?

really?

i guess you are this stupid in real life.:lol:

damn

30 Years after Fall of Saigon, 7.5 Million Murdered

Screaming Eagle, your link does not invalidate del's very clear analysis and that we lost the war.

They sure are killing a lot of Christians over there. Mubarak would not have allowed that. But hey,these are our good friends now so our Government will just turn its head and pretend these massacres aren't happening. Because that's what friends are for.

Screaming Eagle, your link does not invalidate del's very clear analysis and that we lost the war.

what analysis....that less of our troops would have died if we had not sent them there in the first place? and so?

the reality was.... millions more died because we pulled out....too bad we did not stay and finish the job properly......we could have saved millions....

Egypt and the middle east is facing an enemy just as bad.....but just like back then the lefties of today think we should just pick up and run....

We lost the war, yelling chicken, don't you get that?

The reality was that after Tet we could not win it because the corruption of our allies was so great the peasants and city folks just wanted us gone.

You want us to invade the ME after the fiasco of Iraq, which is joining Iran to support the dictatorship in Syria to keep out the Sunnis?

You are not a conservative, simply a reactionary neo-con loony. Go home.

The reality was that after Tet we could not win it because the corruption of our allies was so great the peasants and city folks just wanted us gone.

You want us to invade the ME after the fiasco of Iraq, which is joining Iran to support the dictatorship in Syria to keep out the Sunnis?

truth always makes lefties go bonkers....

Are you having this debate with the voices in your head?

No one is saying we won the war.

Are you having this debate with the voices in your head?

No one is saying we won the war.

We won the Cold War. IMO Vietnam was merely one battlefront.

Forum List

Back