Weren't we told that Eqypt wouldn't become an Islamic theocracy?

Obviously the citizens of Egypt want a Islamic state governed by Sharia law.

Who are we to say this is wrong? :cool:

there goes the neighborhood and the tourism. they're killing Christians.. Not a pretty reputation. fuck the pyramids. I saw them once but won't ever go back.

Neo-con adventurism failed in Vietnam. It has failed in Iran as it grows closer and will ally with Iraq. The point is this: neo-con imperialism will always fail.

After we gave up on Vietnam, the communists killed millions, if we would have finished the job less people would have died, but the liberals got their way.

What evidence do you have that Iraq and Iran are becoming allies??

if we'd stayed the fuck out, far fewer would have died, including 56,000 americans.

that cannot be proved.

some idiots cant even admitt the Vietnam war was a mistake?

What utter idiocy we have to deal with in this country.

some idiots cant even admitt the Vietnam war was a mistake?

What utter idiocy we have to deal with in this country.

All war is a fucking mistake you moron. We don't owe anybody anything. I don't know why we decide some sorry asses overseas are worth helping because they aren't. In the end they give us their middle finger and very little thanks.. Fuck them.

BTW Jake neo-cons are more prevelent than you think, on both sides of the aisle....What do think winning over hearts and minds actually means??

pissing away american lives and money for the gratification of armchair warriors.

why do you ask?

Or using military force to try change the culture of thought, so the world is a safer place.

yeah, that's worked out swimmingly, hasn't it?

because you can always force people to change the way they think: that's true democracy in action. :rolleyes:

the scary part is you people believe this horseshit. :lol:

After we gave up on Vietnam, the communists killed millions, if we would have finished the job less people would have died, but the liberals got their way.

What evidence do you have that Iraq and Iran are becoming allies??

if we'd stayed the fuck out, far fewer would have died, including 56,000 americans.

that cannot be proved.

well, yeah it can.

if we didn't deploy troops to nam, 56,000 of them wouldn't have been killed there.

are you this stupid in real life?

that cannot be proved.

well, yeah it can.

if we didn't deploy troops to nam, 56,000 of them wouldn't have been killed there.

Its funny that u ask me that, because u obviously believe this is the land of make believe.

You claimed fewer than the millions killed, which can't be proved...I don't dispute that 56,000 troops would not have died...whats so hard to understand?

pissing away american lives and money for the gratification of armchair warriors.

why do you ask?

Or using military force to try change the culture of thought, so the world is a safer place.

because you can always force people to change the way they think: that's true democracy in action. :rolleyes:

look at the products of British colonization, they helped civilize the world...

The biggest problem liberals have, with their position on the muslim world, is they feel the muslim thinks like them.

They have been cultivated to not think us...They say they want peace and freedom, what they mean is they want to be free from having to live with christians and jews in the world.

that cannot be proved.

well, yeah it can.

Its funny that u ask me that, because u obviously believe this is the land of make believe.

You claimed fewer than the millions killed, which can't be proved...I don't dispute that 56,000 troops would not have died...whats so hard to understand?

so you're saying that if we hadn't gone to viet nam, the vietnamese would have called in b52 strikes on themselves, napalmed their own villages, planted hundreds of thousands of mines, and generally just had a good old time kicking the shit out of their own country? that they would have escalated a civil war that was being fought with basically small arms to super power armament levels all by themselves?

really?

i guess you are this stupid in real life.:lol:

damn

yeah

pakistan is a beacon of democracy :rolleyes:

you might want to put down your shovel

yeah

pakistan is a beacon of democracy :rolleyes:

you might want to put down your shovel

Americas having a nice run...isn't she?

Forum List

Back