Weren't we told that Eqypt wouldn't become an Islamic theocracy?

Impossible! That's why we backed Muslim Brotherhood during the overthrow.

You know if this keeps up, we're just gonna' have to invade and restore order under the UN Flag like we're doing in Libya.

Who's with me?

• Banned
I've never actually watched (or listened) to Glen Beck's show(s). And I've also never watched Olberman.

But if the two of them ever started a joint program debating each other, I'd totally tune in. :)

Democracy is not easy.

Some in any society are going to have problems understanding it and practicing it fully.

Dont forget our own history of slavery and civil war.

Democracy is hard but worth the hard work.

Do you think we should have KEPT Egypt from giving democracy a try?

The Fount of Wisdom that is Truthmatters did, repetitively, insist that this was 'democracy in action'. I laughed then. I'm still laughing now. She's funny.... but not in a good way.

Edit: as if on cue, it appears to justify murder in Egypt.

Democracy is not easy.

Some in any society are going to have problems understanding it and practicing it fully.

Just like in Iraq right?

Democracy is majority rule, T.

Show us where that is not the case in the Muslim world.

Democracy is not easy.

How many True Democracies are there in the MUSLIM world?
For that matter...I defy anyone to indenfy any true democracies in South America, or most of Asia, or Africa.

You don't have to be Muslim to oppress your own people.

Besides.....I though American Conservatives hated democracy these days?.....don't they?....they're always saying how non Republican democracies are a tyranny of the majority.

The uh...military council of Egypt is the dictator in charge now. Just shuffling chairs on the Titanic. There was no and is no democracy in Egypt.

when there will finally be elections in Egypt, they will elect the Muslim Brotherhood, which bought the world fine groups like al qadea...

Impossible! That's why we backed Muslim Brotherhood during the overthrow.

You know if this keeps up, we're just gonna' have to invade and restore order under the UN Flag like we're doing in Libya.

Who's with me?

No, No, NO! you guys got it all wrong. The Muslim Brotherhood is a peaceful organization . They mean no harm.

Why do you all refuse to answer the question?

Should the US have stoped Egypt from trying democracy?

Forum List

Back