We're

Why should this president have to do what NO OTHER president has had to do???

What is different about him from all the others?

He's not doing anything different. Which, for many of us, is an issue. But the fact remains - and it is a fact (I know you're fond of facts) - He is not going to Disney for a vacation. He's going to promote Disney. This is a good thing.

He's not doing anything different. Which, for many of us, is an issue. But the fact remains - and it is a fact (I know you're fond of facts) - He is not going to Disney for a vacation. He's going to promote Disney. This is a good thing.

So this fact makes this entire thread a lying hack troll thread.

Right?

So this fact makes this entire thread a lying hack troll thread.

Right?

Correct

Simple and petty complaints for simple and petty people.

stupid-2.jpg

He needs to go to Vegas and promote Vegas after all the harm he's caused them. He's promoting Disney cause it's a parent company of one of his networks.. crony capitalism at it's best.

He needs to go to Vegas and promote Vegas after all the harm he's caused them. He's promoting Disney cause it's a parent company of one of his networks.. crony capitalism at it's best.

He is promoting Disney becuase it is a world reknowned resort...and he is not promoting Disney...he is promoting Travel and Tourism.

Showing the world Vegas is showing them what they can find in their own backyard.....

He is promoting Disney becuase it is a world reknowned resort...and he is not promoting Disney...he is promoting Travel and Tourism.

Showing the world Vegas is showing them what they can find in their own backyard.....

bullshit. Vegas is the city he harmed,, he owes them restitution.

You lose..!

Why so many on the right talk about blacks when they talk about welfare?

they dont.
You just find things said and spin it that way.

Sadly, a much larger percentage of blacks are on welfare than whites.....no...I am not saying the percentage of those on welfare...

But of the black community, a higher percentage is on welfare than of the white community....

And thus why people err when they mention blacks in conjuction with welfare.

It isnt rocket science to realize that.

Yes they do.

they do it all the time.

bullshit. Vegas is the city he harmed,, he owes them restitution.

I agree...but that is a different situation.

Why so many on the right talk about blacks when they talk about welfare?

they dont.
You just find things said and spin it that way.

Sadly, a much larger percentage of blacks are on welfare than whites.....no...I am not saying the percentage of those on welfare...

But of the black community, a higher percentage is on welfare than of the white community....

And thus why people err when they mention blacks in conjuction with welfare.

It isnt rocket science to realize that.

Yes they do.

they do it all the time.

Wrong.

Saying it doesnt make it true...believing it doesnt make it true...thinking it doesnt make it true....hoping it to be true doesnt make it true.

I guess. I sure can't afford an expensive vacation every two weeks.

Work hard and maybe someday you'll have it as good as the Obamas. If you can't take a vacation every two weeks, don't bash those who can. They earned it!!!

If they paid for it themselves, you might have a point... once again, it's on the taxpayer dime, so it's no surprise the left sees it as a good thing,

The largest debt our country has ever seen? The laregest unemployment we've had in decades? The largest number of people on the government dole? The largest number of people losing their homes? Anything else?

I disagree Jar, when the ecomony is hurting the way it is, people cannot afford to go on vacations like that regardless of how much he 'promotes' it. I believe you give him too much credit.

I disagree Jar, when the ecomony is hurting the way it is, people cannot afford to go on vacations like that regardless of how much he 'promotes' it. I believe you give him too much credit.

He is promoting tourism to those abroad....tourism from abroad is down dramamtically

He is promoting tourism to those abroad....tourism from abroad is down dramamtically

hah,, guess he and yee don't know about the world wide economic woes// or I see he's playing to the fat cats.

If he really wanted to help increase tourism from abroad, he would do something about all the silly rules the TSA has put in place for airline travel. A lot of people from other countries won't travel here because they don't want the hassle.

There's a lot more to visiting America than just disney.. He is promoting disney.. for a thousand bucks a day you get to stand in line two hours to ride a 30 second ride.. Hell why not tell them about the Grand Canyon, the Sequoia National forest. Denali National Park, or Niagra falls. but disney? sheesh.

Forum List

Back