We're

Hmmmm....want me to wager a guess?

Stop it Marc. Please.

He can't. It would not occur to Marc that it's about the millions out of work, and the country struggling through a recession.... to Marc, it must be about 'that guess'.

Look...I dont know Marc...but I like many of his posts. I have no doubt that he has more insight about racism than I do...and certainly, assuming he is black, more reason to be sensitive to it....

But I will call him out on it when I do not feel it applies...

I think she's talking about Obama, you dumb fuck.

LOL!!! Look who's talking. From the message, who would we think the president was the subject? It reads like a "welfare queen" post and pretty much confirms suspicions! :cool:

Read - in order, posts 1,2, and 3.
If you need it dumbed down more, dumb fuck/can't figure it out, let me know and I'll whip out a crayola and draw you a picture.

OK?

Good.

Get cracking.

You're up to crayola now? I'll bet they still don't give you the sharp scissors, though. :cool:

Yeah...people are struggling so Disneyworld and Disneland should shut down....may as well close all the Six Flags and all movie theatres, skating rinks and zoos....

What the heck is wrong with the President and the First Family showing the world that despite hard times, we still have good things happening here in the US? Isnt he supposed to be a figurehead of the US for the world?

Jeez....let it go. I hate his poliicies.....but to me, this is a President showing some leadership.....

Or would it be better to have the first family showing the world that they have ripped jeans, holes in their shoes, rotting teeth and dirty underwear?

He's showing the poor people he can go to Disney and they can't. Now that's leadership.

Yeah...people are struggling so Disneyworld and Disneland should shut down....may as well close all the Six Flags and all movie theatres, skating rinks and zoos....

What the heck is wrong with the President and the First Family showing the world that despite hard times, we still have good things happening here in the US? Isnt he supposed to be a figurehead of the US for the world?

Jeez....let it go. I hate his poliicies.....but to me, this is a President showing some leadership.....

Or would it be better to have the first family showing the world that they have ripped jeans, holes in their shoes, rotting teeth and dirty underwear?

He's showing the poor people he can go to Disney and they can't. Now that's leadership.

ENVY?!?! :eek:

I guess. I sure can't afford an expensive vacation every two weeks.

Envy? How about revulsion. I wouldn't hate it if it was his OWN money paying for every last person in his entourage as well as his own way. But it's not. So it's not envy, it's wasting taxpayer's money.

You remember... money we DON'T have? Why isn't that going to feed poor children or provide healthcare to the poor? Think of how many people can be fed a day on the cost of his vacation.

Why should this president have to do what NO OTHER president has had to do???

What is different about him from all the others?

I guess. I sure can't afford an expensive vacation every two weeks.

Work hard and maybe someday you'll have it as good as the Obamas. If you can't take a vacation every two weeks, don't bash those who can. They earned it!!!
If she actually worked.

Michelle Obama's $300K "Job" at Hospital Obama Got Earmarks for Eliminated ~ J O S H U A P U N D I T

Yes, it's a blog, and as the left has taught us, blogs are "news" now.

No we will not stop talking about the racism of the right as long as the right displays it daily

You lose..!

Why so many on the right talk about blacks when they talk about welfare?

they dont.
You just find things said and spin it that way.

Sadly, a much larger percentage of blacks are on welfare than whites.....no...I am not saying the percentage of those on welfare...

But of the black community, a higher percentage is on welfare than of the white community....

And thus why people err when they mention blacks in conjuction with welfare.

It isnt rocket science to realize that.

Stop it Marc. Please.

He can't. It would not occur to Marc that it's about the millions out of work, and the country struggling through a recession.... to Marc, it must be about 'that guess'.

Look...I dont know Marc...but I like many of his posts. I have no doubt that he has more insight about racism than I do...and certainly, assuming he is black, more reason to be sensitive to it....

But I will call him out on it when I do not feel it applies...

If he applied that insight in a rational manner, I might think you have a point. But he doesn't. He's called me a racist... that's not rational thought. It's using race as a weapon to beat on someone you disagree with. I have no respect for anyone who does that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back