We're

Obama was eleccted to do a job.

That job came with certain benifits and EVERY president in the past has been given them.

WHY???????????

why is it you people dont want THIS president to have teh same benifits others have had?

What about him is different than the other presidents?

Benefits?

Jeez TM.....the president is not going to Disney for "fun".

He is going there to help the Travel and Tourism industry.

Sure...his kids will have fun...but for Barak and Michelle...this is a business trip.

Suggestion...when youy debate...first know what you are debating about.

That job came with certain benifits and EVERY president in the past has been given them.

WHY???????????

why is it you people dont want THIS president to have teh same benifits others have had?

Because Obama is black?

Is that what ya want to say???

Frankly I wish he would stay on vacation.

We are broke as a nation and to watch them spend money like it is going out of style bothers alot of folks. Me being one.

WHY???????????

Benefits?

Sure...his kids will have fun...but for Barak and Michelle...this is a business trip.

So what the fuck are you argueing with me about fool?

Im agreeing with what you said earlier.

Jesus you people are balls of irratic emotion

WHY???????????

Because Obama is black?

We are broke as a nation and to watch them spend money like it is going out of style bothers alot of folks. Me being one.

You tell me why you hate it when Obama does the same damned shit EVERY president before has done?

WHY???????????

Because Obama is black?

You tell me why you hate it when Obama does the same damned shit EVERY president before has done?

I think I answered that already.

WHY???????????

Hmmmm....want me to wager a guess?

WHY???????????

Benefits?

It doesnt matter whether we agree on this topic or not.

You incorrectly referred to Obama capitalizing on the "benefits" of being President.

He is not. He is engaging in a business trip to help promote US travel and tourism....

Your problem is you debate from emotion...not from knowledge.....and this is an example of it.

Benefits?

You incorrectly referred to Obama capitalizing on the "benefits" of being President.

He is not. He is engaging in a business trip to help promote US travel and tourism....

Your problem is you debate from emotion...not from knowledge.....and this is an example of it.

Being allowed to take their families on vaction is a benifit.

Quit being insane

WHY???????????

Stop it Marc. Please.

Yeah...people are struggling so Disneyworld and Disneland should shut down....may as well close all the Six Flags and all movie theatres, skating rinks and zoos....

What the heck is wrong with the President and the First Family showing the world that despite hard times, we still have good things happening here in the US? Isnt he supposed to be a figurehead of the US for the world?

Jeez....let it go. I hate his poliicies.....but to me, this is a President showing some leadership.....

Or would it be better to have the first family showing the world that they have ripped jeans, holes in their shoes, rotting teeth and dirty underwear?

I have no issue with this President taking his children to Disney World. I'll go one further... I hope they have a great time... there is nothing more American than Disney! (I'm working hard not to make some craic about Michelle 'hating' it :lol:)

Oh and people who work at Disney need to keep there jobs so everyone should go to Disney too!

No we will not stop talking about the racism of the right as long as the right displays it daily

What the hell?? How lazy is this fucking ass-clown? A few days of work and he requires unwinding?

WHY???????????

Stop it Marc. Please.

He can't. It would not occur to Marc that it's about the millions out of work, and the country struggling through a recession.... to Marc, it must be about 'that guess'.

Being allowed to take their families on vaction is a benifit.

Quit being insane

IT IS NOT A VACATION.

It is slated as an appearnace at a worlkd reknowned United States resort by the first family in an efort to promotr US travel and Tourism.

Like I said.....know what you are debating before you engage in a debate.

If it were a vacation...there would be plenty of warranted criticism seeing as they just returned from a 2 and a half week vacation in Hawaii.

It is not a vacation...it is a much needed promotion of US travel and tourism.

Forum List

Back