Were the Hebews in Jesus's day not taught about the Exodus?

Not only is there no evidence for Exodus, but there is evidence that the Jews we know and love were already in Canaan and simply rewrote their own history.

The Bible's Buried Secrets
Great reading. I'd go along with that, interesting. So Hebrews grew out of the Canaanites, and the land of Canaan contained a wide mixture of people. I can see them infighting amongst themselves not unlike RC's and Protestants,(they actually say this in the OT, they fought each other) and to try and make themselves into a holier people. The high Canaanite God is EL, Is ra'EL. calling themselves a different name, so we can see the Hebrews as the zealots of Canaanites. They wanted to be good, but kept falling into their sinful ways, or should I say pagan ways. They obviously believed in many Gods, the Canaanite religion, interesting where Yahweh came from: Shasu of Yhw".

Penelope provides yet another example of how a computer can screw the mind of an idiot. For those who do not know---
she does nothing but copy and pastes of idiots

The NT?

nope ---contemporary islamo Nazi shit

Where?

all over-----for more than 200 years----lots available on the net

or did they just forget? Hard thing to forget. Maybe they didn't understand Jesus's meant they were a slave to sin.

John 8:33-40King James Version (KJV)

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

(apparently they always thought of themselves as free)

she is still quoting the catechism whore

No that is the new testament wrote by jews. What do you think now, they were never taught about the exodus or just forgot their history of 430 years of slavery in Egypt.

easy----that is the NT---which was compiled by lump of NAZI shit CONSTANTINE-- The "author" "john"----never existed. The writings attributed to the non-existent "john"---are bits and pieces of crap taken from here and there and edited and redacted and re-edited to Nazi dog CONSTANTINE---et al

or did they just forget? Hard thing to forget. Maybe they didn't understand Jesus's meant they were a slave to sin.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

No that is the new testament wrote by jews. What do you think now, they were never taught about the exodus or just forgot their history of 430 years of slavery in Egypt.

easy----that is the NT---which was compiled by lump of NAZI shit CONSTANTINE-- The "author" "john"----never existed. The writings attributed to the non-existent "john"---are bits and pieces of crap taken from here and there and edited and redacted and re-edited to Nazi dog CONSTANTINE---et al

I doubt Moses existed as depicted in your OT either , it doesn't matter who they say the authors were, most likely the apostate jews who were in tight with the Flavia emperors, Vespasian, Titus, Domitian. So were the Hasmoneans who became Roman allies, and also the Herodian dynasty.

I doubt Moses existed as depicted in your OT either , it doesn't matter who they say the authors were, most likely the apostate jews who were in tight with the Flavia emperors, Vespasian, Titus, Domitian. So were the Hasmoneans who became Roman allies, and also the Herodian dynasty.

your imaginary scenarios are kinda entertaining----but you are no SHEHERAZADE------she had a brain.

for an example of one of the shit-sites from which penny gets her
""information"" ---try this one
There is actually plenty of evidence of the Exodus through archeology and Egyptian accounts on hieroglyphs outside Jewish accounts. But now you set a standard in which you

Not only is there no evidence for Exodus, but there is evidence that the Jews we know and love were already in Canaan and simply rewrote their own history.

The Bible's Buried Secrets[/QUOTE]
Great reading. I'd go along with that, interesting. So Hebrews grew out of the Canaanites, and the land of Canaan contained a wide mixture of people. I can see them infighting amongst themselves not unlike RC's and Protestants,(they actually say this in the OT, they fought each other) and to try and make themselves into a holier people. The high Canaanite God is EL, Is ra'EL. calling themselves a different name, so we can see the Hebrews as the zealots of Canaanites. They wanted to be good, but kept falling into their sinful ways, or should I say
>>>

for one of penny's idiot "scholarly" sources-----go to (sic)
realhistory/www.com It is a silly fascist site ---somewhat
inferior to 'nationalenquirer'

There is actually plenty of evidence of the Exodus through archeology and Egyptian accounts on hieroglyphs outside Jewish accounts. But now you set a standard in which you

The Bible's Buried Secrets[/QUOTE]
Great reading. I'd go along with that, interesting. So Hebrews grew out of the Canaanites, and the land of Canaan contained a wide mixture of people. I can see them infighting amongst themselves not unlike RC's and Protestants,(they actually say this in the OT, they fought each other) and to try and make themselves into a holier people. The high Canaanite God is EL, Is ra'EL. calling themselves a different name, so we can see the Hebrews as the zealots of Canaanites. They wanted to be good, but kept falling into their sinful ways, or should I say
>>>

penny is throwing "names" around. It is a customary to do so in her brothel

>>>

inferior to 'nationalenquirer'[/QUOTE]

I didn't post any of those link, but I do believe in the Canaanite theory. You kept IS(is) RA and El.

>>>

I didn't post any of those links. I do agree with the above theory about the Canaanites.

>>>

I didn't post any of those link, but I do believe in the Canaanite theory. You kept IS(is) RA and El.

>>>

I didn't post any of those links. I do agree with the above theory about the Canaanites.[/QUOTE]

LOL---penny "agrees" --------no need for records or writings----penny just "decided" Recorded history be damned----lets just INVENT_----based on anything----not recorded in the islamo Nazi BRAVE NEW WORLD

muhummad spoke with an Arabic accent-----PROVING that he was born and bred in Brooklyn, New York----with some links to Jersey City, New Jersey

I wonder what penny's "Is ra'EL. calling themselves a different name," means The word 'ISRAEL' is an alternate name for JACOB. Way back then---people were customarily named according to the name of their traditional FOUNDER---for example----ROMANS were ROMANS---because the founder of the culture of them thar people was ROMMULUS. Jacob was accorded ANOTHER NAME_-----to wit----ISRAEL ----as founder of the community later called THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL------Israel was called "ISRAEL"--------sheeeeesh --somehow penny imagines it works for ROME but not for DA JOOOOOS. A whole bunch Hebrew names end with the word
EL-----which simply means ---"god" in Hebrew----sorta like
GOTT----means 'god' in german. (no longer thor) Israel, Michael, Daniel, Ezekiel, Samuel etc etc are NAMES. Very stupid people often stumble over simple semantics

Penny is off by several thousand years.

You can't leave Egypt when your in Egypt.

why not?--------I have left many places in which I have been?-----I was once---in the course of my world travels, in CONNECTICUT------I must have left-----since I am no longer there. The word "YOUR" ----in English grammar MODIFIES a noun, penny dear-------it does not replace a verb. In your sentence-----the verb is ARE. the subject is YOU------
----when YOU ARE in Egypt -----the contracted form of you are is 'you're' not 'your'

why not?--------I have left many places in which I have been?-----I was once---in the course of my world travels, in CONNECTICUT------I must have left-----since I am no longer there. The word "YOUR" ----in English grammar MODIFIES a noun, penny dear-------it does not replace a verb. In your sentence-----the verb is ARE. the subject is YOU------
----when YOU ARE in Egypt -----the contracted form of you are is 'you're' not 'your'

How about U R.

How about U R.

it would be better if you USED standard English ---until you know it.

How about U R.

I also say should of, could of and would of, and everyone I ask does as well.

How about U R.

do you have any desire at all to know correctly expressed English? I can help-----as a college freshman, I was asked to
spend a few hours each week in the "remedial" room---where persons as illiterate as yourself could come and get freebee
instruction in 'how to write a sentence in English' "should of.." is not English.

How about U R.

do you have any desire at all to know correctly expressed English? I can help-----as a college freshman, I was asked to
spend a few hours each week in the "remedial" room---where persons as illiterate as yourself could come and get freebee
instruction in 'how to write a sentence in English' "should of.." is not English.

Not really I am from a different area, when I go down South they talk very slow and some are hard to understand, and even my girlfriend in NY has developed a different accent over the years. I am aware should have is correct, but in my neck of the woods its accepted the way we say it. I am not writing a book. If I do you can edit it, sentence structure only.

There is actually plenty of evidence of the Exodus through archeology and Egyptian accounts on hieroglyphs outside Jewish accounts. But now you set a standard in which you destroyed the self testified NT which has no historical Jesus or events especially the Herod killing Babies accounts which have been soundly debunked.

If you are gonna remake history using propaganda try using events without evidence, and try pulling it on uneducated people and try burning books that might out your scam-oops we just described Christianity.

Great reading. I'd go along with that, interesting. So Hebrews grew out of the Canaanites, and the land of Canaan contained a wide mixture of people. I can see them infighting amongst themselves not unlike RC's and Protestants,(they actually say this in the OT, they fought each other) and to try and make themselves into a holier people. The high Canaanite God is EL, Is ra'EL. calling themselves a different name, so we can see the Hebrews as the zealots of Canaanites. They wanted to be good, but kept falling into their sinful ways, or should I say pagan ways. They obviously believed in many Gods, the Canaanite religion, interesting where Yahweh came from: Shasu of Yhw".

Penelope provides yet another example of how a computer can screw the mind of an idiot. For those who do not know---
she does nothing but copy and pastes of idiots

The NT?

nope ---contemporary islamo Nazi shit
Well it`s the same shit as catholics.

Forum List

Back