Were the Clinton's involved in the murder of Seth Rich? You decide.

the thumb drive from Rich and provided it to Julian Assange at the Ecuador Embassy in London
Now wait just a minute there slick, the correct lie is Rich sent over 44,000 emails with 0ver 1,700 attachments to RussiaLeaks/WikiLies.
Get with the program you are making your fellow liars look stupid.

Thumb drives can hold incredible amounts of information and they can also provide links to "classified" information with a few passwords...like Skippy "John Podesta the Molesta's password which was "password".........seriously, it would be comical if he wasn't also involved in child trafficking. Keep believing that your beloved "demcrat party" is so pristine even in lieu of the evidence of correspondence that paints sheeple like you in a less than flattering light....keep waving that rainbow colored fag flag that represents the leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes and butthurt morons........wave it from your roof top!

I am NOT a Democrat--I am an Independent with pragmatic critical thinking skills that do not need right wing talk show hosts to regurgitate information and then spoon feed it back to me. In this instance FOX NEWS went down into the gutter used a tragic death to spin a story to PROTECT someone like Julian Assange a "wanted criminal" in this nation that has been hiding out in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 years to avoid facing charges here. Why? To protect the Ass Clown that is in the Oval office who has been praising him, and using quotes from him--and also the other dumbass, Sean Hannity who frequently uses and references Julian Assange. So they concocted this conspiracy theory. Now if they don't retract it--FOX News is going to get sued over it.

"In the final weeks of a dizzying presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump is suddenly embracing an unlikely ally: The document-spilling group WikiLeaks, which Republicans denounced when it published classified State Department cables and Pentagon secrets about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.The Trump campaign’s willingness to use WikiLeaks is an extraordinary turnabout after years of bipartisan criticism of the organization and its leader, Julian Assange, for past disclosures of American national security intelligence and other confidential information."
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

How many times did Trump PRAISE OR MENTION WIKILEAKS 164 times. Here the Ass Clown is praising what Pompeo (the CIA chief) just labeled as a HOSTILE intelligence enemy of this nation.
progress.org/trump-mentioned-wikileaks-164-times-in-last-month-of-election-now-claims-it-didnt-impact-one-40aa62ea5002
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

Julian Assange's name is going to be brought up over and over again during these Senate hearings--and FOX News is trying to re-direct attention to someone that had nothing to do with it. I hope they get their ass's sued off.

th

When you elect a clown, expect the circus to come along.

TOOO fucking funny...when Wikileaks revealed the collaboration between Bush and Blair to illegally overthrow Saddam Hussein that had nothing to do with the false flag/Reichstag Nazi event that was 9/11? Leftards cheered!!! And rightfully so because the PNAC document to invade the Middle East needed a "Pearl Harbor" like event and less than a year later? They got it with 9/11/01. Julian Assange, because of his ability to hack and his operatives became a very dangerous element so what is the best way to try and discredit a truth teller? Accuse him of being a sexual predator....of course, in the case of Bill "drop trou" and GH Bush, being a sexual, pedophile predator carries no sting whatsoever because they have the shadow government to cover their sorry asses. Railroading people for telling the truth by way of accusations of sexual deviancy is a time tested tactic in order to attempt to discredit those that try to expose the corruption. You are not a "critical thinker" in ANY sense of the word. You are merely a partisan shill still stuck in this left versus right paradigm.....so revel in it but you are not fooling me at all.

the thumb drive from Rich and provided it to Julian Assange at the Ecuador Embassy in London
Now wait just a minute there slick, the correct lie is Rich sent over 44,000 emails with 0ver 1,700 attachments to RussiaLeaks/WikiLies.

Thumb drives can hold incredible amounts of information and they can also provide links to "classified" information with a few passwords...like Skippy "John Podesta the Molesta's password which was "password".........seriously, it would be comical if he wasn't also involved in child trafficking. Keep believing that your beloved "demcrat party" is so pristine even in lieu of the evidence of correspondence that paints sheeple like you in a less than flattering light....keep waving that rainbow colored fag flag that represents the leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes and butthurt morons........wave it from your roof top!

I am NOT a Democrat--I am an Independent with pragmatic critical thinking skills that do not need right wing talk show hosts to regurgitate information and then spoon feed it back to me. In this instance FOX NEWS went down into the gutter used a tragic death to spin a story to PROTECT someone like Julian Assange a "wanted criminal" in this nation that has been hiding out in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 years to avoid facing charges here. Why? To protect the Ass Clown that is in the Oval office who has been praising him, and using quotes from him--and also the other dumbass, Sean Hannity who frequently uses and references Julian Assange. So they concocted this conspiracy theory. Now if they don't retract it--FOX News is going to get sued over it.

"In the final weeks of a dizzying presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump is suddenly embracing an unlikely ally: The document-spilling group WikiLeaks, which Republicans denounced when it published classified State Department cables and Pentagon secrets about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.The Trump campaign’s willingness to use WikiLeaks is an extraordinary turnabout after years of bipartisan criticism of the organization and its leader, Julian Assange, for past disclosures of American national security intelligence and other confidential information."
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

How many times did Trump PRAISE OR MENTION WIKILEAKS 164 times. Here the Ass Clown is praising what Pompeo (the CIA chief) just labeled as a HOSTILE intelligence enemy of this nation.
progress.org/trump-mentioned-wikileaks-164-times-in-last-month-of-election-now-claims-it-didnt-impact-one-40aa62ea5002

Julian Assange's name is going to be brought up over and over again during these Senate hearings--and FOX News is trying to re-direct attention to someone that had nothing to do with it. I hope they get their ass's sued off.

th

TOOO fucking funny...when Wikileaks revealed the collaboration between Bush and Blair to illegally overthrow Saddam Hussein that had nothing to do with the false flag/Reichstag Nazi event that was 9/11? Leftards cheered!!! And rightfully so because the PNAC document to invade the Middle East needed a "Pearl Harbor" like event and less than a year later? They got it with 9/11/01. Julian Assange, because of his ability to hack and his operatives became a very dangerous element so what is the best way to try and discredit a truth teller? Accuse him of being a sexual predator....of course, in the case of Bill "drop trou" and GH Bush, being a sexual, pedophile predator carries no sting whatsoever because they have the shadow government to cover their sorry asses. Railroading people for telling the truth by way of accusations of sexual deviancy is a time tested tactic in order to attempt to discredit those that try to expose the corruption. You are not a "critical thinker" in ANY sense of the word. You are merely a partisan shill still stuck in this left versus right paradigm.....so revel in it but you are not fooling me at all.

When you have a Presidential Candidate praising an intelligence enemy of this nation (Wikileaks) 164 times, it's not going be ignored. Democrats are going to use this not only against Trump but Republicans in general. That will be in their campaign for the 2018 midterms and again in 2020. Trump made a CHOICE to use Wikileaks with full knowledge as to what Julian Assange had done in the past, with full knowledge that this country wants Assange extradited back to the United States to face charges for what he did to G.W. Bush.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

Now this country really wants him because of the very recent leak of 1000's of CIA documents--informing terrorists of what tactics they use to catch them.
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com

I doubt any other GOP candidate would have been stupid enough to praise Wikileaks 164 times or even once. I doubt any other GOP candidate would have campaigned on the information that was coming out of Wikileaks. And that's what's really FUNNY.

27darcy-email2jpg-7b4231dab4b2ded1.jpg

Last edited:

th

When you have a Presidential Candidate praising an intelligence enemy of this nation (Wikileaks) 164 times, it's not going be ignored. Democrats are going to use this not only against Trump but Republicans in general. That will be in their campaign for the 2018 midterms and again in 2020. Trump made a CHOICE to use Wikileaks with full knowledge as to what Julian Assange had done in the past, with full knowledge that this country wants Assange extradited back to the United States to face charges for what he did to G.W. Bush.

Now this country really wants him because of the very recent leak of 1000's of CIA documents--informing terrorists of what tactics they use to catch them.

I doubt any other GOP candidate would have been stupid enough to praise Wikileaks 164 times or even once. I doubt any other GOP candidate would have campaigned on the information that was coming out of Wikileaks. And that's what's really FUNNY.

Yeah, telling the truth about the corruption of this corporate entity that cleverly disguises it's self as a legitimate governmental body that is nothing but a de-facto corporate entity is going to cause one to "reap the whirlwind".......again, I go back to the fact that leftards avoid the contents of the e-mails but point fingers at suspects that had nothing to do with the revelations in order to deflect attention away from the contents. Seth Rich was the "leak"...a disgruntled, idealistic young man that saw the democratic process being usurped and he paid the ultimate price for it.
That is the truth and a truth that you can't handle.......you can post all the cartoons that you want... but it doesn't change the facts....they are independent of partisanship.

th

Yeah, telling the truth about the corruption of this corporate entity that cleverly disguises it's self as a legitimate governmental body that is nothing but a de-facto corporate entity is going to cause one to "reap the whirlwind".......again, I go back to the fact that leftards avoid the contents of the e-mails but point fingers at suspects that had nothing to do with the revelations in order to deflect attention away from the contents. Seth Rich was the "leak"...a disgruntled, idealistic young man that saw the democratic process being usurped and he paid the ultimate price for it.
That is the truth and a truth that you can't handle.......you can post all the cartoons that you want... but it doesn't change the facts....they are independent of partisanship.

bla.ba bla.bla bla.ba bla. bla

:blahblah:

When this story broke months ago I blogged after viewing the facts surrounding the case that it suspiciously wreaked of a possible hit by the Clinton's given the fact it had basically the same MO as other suspicious deaths and suicides who were coincidentally connected to the Clinton's. Anyone who has been following this gangster couple over the years has seen the body count grow and grow involving deaths of people who were set to testify against Bill or Hillary or the victims had in their possessions incriminating evidence that could indict them. Seth having information on his computer proving he was conversing with Wiki Leaks regarding Hillary just before his death and the impending election would certainly suffice as sufficient motive.

But don't begin to salivate thinking there's even a chance the FBI would investigate or indict them because they and the Obama's have already proven dozens of times they are the two most powerful couples in America that are completely above the law.
Vince Foster killed him.

Forum List

Back