Were the Clintons involved in Jamal Khashoggi's torture?

Can this be added to the long line of Clinton connected mysterious deaths list?
Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source, but this kind of torture is only used to send a message to all those journalists and whistleblowers who would dare speak or investigate the Clinton activities.
Was Journalist Jamal Khashoggi getting to close to the
Saudis Pay to Play for Clinton favors or 911 connections that even Obama himself accused Saudis of?
Was the journalist stepping on some toes? Obviously, but who's toes?
We know Clinton had a great opportunity to arrest Bin Laden in 1998 but mysteriously let him slip by scott free.
Bill Clinton retracted this following comment and lied at the 911 commission. In a 2002
speech Clinton seems to admit that the Sudanese government offered to turn over bin Laden:
Clinton: "So we tried to be quite aggressive with them [al Qaeda]. We got – well, Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we’d been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. "

It's proven that Saudis took very good care of Clinton through donations and other things.= Pay to Play.
Seen here open envelope hand off:
View attachment 223269
In turn 1998 Bill mysteriously let Bin Laden slip by when he admits could have had him.

911, Afghanistan, Iraq, Isis, even Syrian crisis can be attributed to this one failure to act. Yet not one news service with brass round thingies brave enough to ask: was letting Bin Laden go a favor to the Saudis, before they knew what he'd become?

What favors did the Saudis get?
The latest Hillary Clinton scandal - The Boston Globe
Why wouldn't you want to know this now that there is proof Clintons were at their service?

So did Journalist Jamal Khashoggi take my call for Journalists to look into what favors Saudis received for that Money? And therefore are the Clintons or their protectionists hands dirty in his death?
We know Bill likes traveling to Turkey especially Istanbul seen here:
View attachment 223270
View attachment 223271
and Hillary as well with many ties to Turkey View attachment 223272
could easily call the hit which they have nothing to lose since the truth is way more damaging (4000x more) then one person being disposed of.
Why Bill Clinton mentioned Gulen at the TCCNY dinner
Trumptards will lap this up like a thirsty dog to avoid reality.

LMFAO! I have to keep reminding myself of the forum you aptly posted in.
Yep the censorship police fell into my trap, since I used the Liberal medias technique of careful word play insinuation like using questions
"can be" & "Could it" etc the left is admiting you can't DISCUSS question or investigate anything of the Clintons WITHOUT THEM KILLING IT OFF.
Big blunder by Liberals reporting the topic (which was done to mirror Liberal reporting methods=mockery) to be sent to the conspiracy section they now proved that the liberal Main Stream Media and the left are conspiracy theorists, but worse through wasting tax dollars and 2+years of everybody's life while making them intolerant rampaging hate mongers and dividers.
*Fake Applause* Way to go, the left managed to do for Russia and for terrorists what they have not been able to do.
borisnatasia.jpg

Can this be added to the long line of Clinton connected mysterious deaths list?
Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source, but this kind of torture is only used to send a message to all those journalists and whistleblowers who would dare speak or investigate the Clinton activities.
Was Journalist Jamal Khashoggi getting to close to the
Saudis Pay to Play for Clinton favors or 911 connections that even Obama himself accused Saudis of?
Was the journalist stepping on some toes? Obviously, but who's toes?
We know Clinton had a great opportunity to arrest Bin Laden in 1998 but mysteriously let him slip by scott free.
Bill Clinton retracted this following comment and lied at the 911 commission. In a 2002
speech Clinton seems to admit that the Sudanese government offered to turn over bin Laden:
Clinton: "So we tried to be quite aggressive with them [al Qaeda]. We got – well, Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we’d been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. "

It's proven that Saudis took very good care of Clinton through donations and other things.= Pay to Play.
Seen here open envelope hand off:
View attachment 223269
In turn 1998 Bill mysteriously let Bin Laden slip by when he admits could have had him.

911, Afghanistan, Iraq, Isis, even Syrian crisis can be attributed to this one failure to act. Yet not one news service with brass round thingies brave enough to ask: was letting Bin Laden go a favor to the Saudis, before they knew what he'd become?

What favors did the Saudis get?
The latest Hillary Clinton scandal - The Boston Globe
Why wouldn't you want to know this now that there is proof Clintons were at their service?

So did Journalist Jamal Khashoggi take my call for Journalists to look into what favors Saudis received for that Money? And therefore are the Clintons or their protectionists hands dirty in his death?
We know Bill likes traveling to Turkey especially Istanbul seen here:
View attachment 223270
View attachment 223271
and Hillary as well with many ties to Turkey View attachment 223272
could easily call the hit which they have nothing to lose since the truth is way more damaging (4000x more) then one person being disposed of.
Why Bill Clinton mentioned Gulen at the TCCNY dinner
Trumptards will lap this up like a thirsty dog to avoid reality.
That's not the intent, I had underlining and layered lessons in the OP and I have discussed many other possible reasons for this torture of the journalist being done as a statement by someone, besides just the Clintons. I'm just glad you people aren't investigators that you'd prevent questions and fail to look at connections and all possible motives and persons of interest.
The underlining precept was to get you Dims to admit your Rachel Maddow like connect the dots is
Conspiratorial and insane or whatever words people have used that I mirror reflected back for the punch line. In your mirror you have admitted the left and it's Maddow like media outlets are in your own word:
"tards will lap this up like a thirsty dog to avoid reality."
egg-on-your-face.jpg

LMFAO! I have to keep reminding myself of the forum you aptly posted in.
Yep the censorship police fell into my trap, since I used the Liberal medias technique of careful word play insinuation like using questions
"can be" & "Could it" etc the left is admiting you can't DISCUSS question or investigate anything of the Clintons WITHOUT THEM KILLING IT OFF.
Big blunder by Liberals reporting the topic (which was done to mirror Liberal reporting methods=mockery) to be sent to the conspiracy section they now proved that the liberal Main Stream Media and the left are conspiracy theorists, but worse through wasting tax dollars and 2+years of everybody's life while making them intolerant rampaging hate mongers and dividers.
*Fake Applause* Way to go, the left managed to do for Russia and for terrorists what they have not been able to do.
View attachment 223444

The gift that keeps on giving.

So in your mirror reflection, are you the fly or the one with the hammer who keeps hitting himself?
wile-e-coyote-genius.gif
“We do not learn from experience…
we learn from reflecting on experience.”
– John Dewey

Forum List

Back