We're Still In There But Barely

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
This nation used to be first in nearly every thing. Now we're lucky if we're in the top ten:

This great republic has gone south while the greedy MF's have bankrupted us....no pun intended

inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png

I see from your OP comments you have no graph reading skills.

The Graphs show the relative income for most Americans hasn't changed for the past 20 years.

What else did you expect?

I see from your OP comments you have no graph reading skills.

The Graphs show the relative income for most Americans hasn't changed for the past 20 years.

What else did you expect?
So why did Americans wealth drop 40% in 4 years? Is this a B.S. story?
Americans saw wealth plummet 40*percent from 2007 to 2010, Federal Reserve says - The Washington Post

You are aware that the graphs only go up to 2007, right? Why they stop at 2007, I don't know.

As for American wealth dropping 40% in 4 years, when you consider home foreclosures, rapid declines in home values, millions of people out of work or collecting unemployment, increases in food and gas and health care costs, and a plethora of other factors, it apparently all adds up to 40%, which seems reasonable to me.

I love how so many people like to blame the 1%, or corporations for everyone's problems yet never show anything to back it up.

You want to prosper in this country and in fact in this world? Use wisely your power of choice.

Both the rich and the poor are there because of the same reason, the choices they made in their lives.

Forum List

Back