we're screwed: Kid Rock announces run for senate!

will he keep the name Kid Rock if he wins? "Senator Kid Rock"?
That's just a stage name.

He still uses his real name unlike a lot of celebrities. His professional and personal name is Robert James Richie. I think his friends call him Robert or Bob.

I'm pretty sure he would just be Senator Richie.

Like I posted before, this is just a publicity stunt, both for his new album, and to raise awareness for the Republican party. Their Senate candidates haven't done well here since the fifties. Only two since then.

When you have a guy that has been there forever and looks like Benjamin Franklin, it doesn't leave a lot of options.

franklin1028.jpg
levin1028.jpg

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/07/12/kid-rock-running-for-senate-in-michigan/

which foreign government do we think is secretly supporting Kid Rock?

He is more qualified than obama was. At least Kid Rock has had to manage his career....obama just race baited companies in Chicago.
LOL President Obama is a millionaire, was a Senator, and President of the United States of America, while you, just like me, are just an anonymous poster on an internet board. Whatever you think of his qualifications, a majority of the voters thought otherwise. Whereas the treasonous fat senile old orange clown did not only not win a majority of the voters, he had less votes by nearly 3 million than did his opponent. And the clown will never get a second term. Doubtful that he finishes his first term.

I'd vote him over any democrat ever.
Of course you would.

I'd probably take him over Stabenow, to be honest. She hasn't done shit for Michigan in 16 years.
Actually, back when she was involved in State level politics she was instrumental in getting Proposal A passed which is something close to the model that Betsy Devos has planned for the Nation. Sort of odd that she didn't approve Devos nomination. . . .

Prop. A did thee things; it gave property tax relief, it equalized funding for education, and it gave school choice.

A brief history of Proposal A, or how we got here

Considering the quality of people we've seen in politics for decades, I say why not? I'm betting he can string a sentence together better than Pelosi.

Kid Rock Running For Senate In Michigan

which foreign government do we think is secretly supporting Kid Rock?

He is more qualified than obama was. At least Kid Rock has had to manage his career....obama just race baited companies in Chicago.
LOL President Obama is a millionaire, was a Senator, and President of the United States of America, while you, just like me, are just an anonymous poster on an internet board. Whatever you think of his qualifications, a majority of the voters thought otherwise. Whereas the treasonous fat senile old orange clown did not only not win a majority of the voters, he had less votes by nearly 3 million than did his opponent. And the clown will never get a second term. Doubtful that he finishes his first term.
Poor baby.
I enjoy C&Ping your posts to friends that you put up after President Trump announced he was running for the Presidency.
Are you having any luck selling all those 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies on EBay yet?
Face it pal. You're a fucking LOSER!
How did Obama make millions of dollars while in office?
The same way the Clintons made millions of dollars while Hillary was SOS?
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
The FBI has just seized the 'Ramen Noodle Head's computer as part of the ongoing investigation into the DNC's association with the Clinton Foundation.
Sessions is about to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate 'Everything Clinton' going back to the Clinton coke smuggling days in Arkansas.
Hillary will get to stay in the same prison cell that Martha Stewart was housed in.

Last edited:
Let us know when he files with the FEC.
If you know Kid Rock, you can bet this is probably a publicity stunt to promote the new album.
Kid Rock running for Senate? Don't bet on it
Jerry Brown

If Jesse the body Ventura or Arnold Schwartzenegger or Jerry Brown can become governor.....
If Al Franken or Elizabeth Warren or Lindsay Graham can become senators ....

If Paul Ryan can become Speaker of the House ,,,,

If Chuck Shumer can become Minority leader in the senate ....

If Donald Trump can become president...

then anybody can become anything.

Let us know when he files with the FEC.
If you know Kid Rock, you can bet this is probably a publicity stunt to promote the new album.
Kid Rock running for Senate? Don't bet on it
Jerry Brown

If Jesse the body Ventura or Arnold Schwartzenegger or Jerry Brown can become governor.....
If Al Franken or Elizabeth Warren or Lindsay Graham can become senators ....

If Paul Ryan can become Speaker of the House ,,,,

If Chuck Shumer can become Minority leader in the senate ....

If Donald Trump can become president...

then anybody can become anything.
Perhaps you're right.

At least the left won't be able to accuse him of "racism." :badgrin:

This is dated July 13, I think we should know something by August, somewhere around July 28 the filing deadline. . . .

our-ruling-kid-rock-said-ive-got-15-days-from-25237755.png

Forum List

Back