We're now going to hear a real First Lady speak

[Q
And yet, she didn't YELL HER ENTIRE SPEECH like one DB I can name...

I didn't listen to her speech. I can't stand to listen to the Ho or Crooked Hillary or this asshole Obama talk. It would make me throw up listening to their hate, lies and downright stupidity.

. I'll be so glad when those two are finally out of there, because maybe then when the new president resides over an issue, and someone disagrees with him or (gag) her, then they won't be called a racist.
I've disagreed with the POTUS plenty of times and no one ever called me a racist. Then again I never called him a Black SOB or ****** either.
. Are you black ? If yes, then it is said you can't be a racist no matter how bad you disagree with Obama, but if your WHIIIIIIITEY.?????.. Well all I can say is bahwahawahawahawahawa your a racist no matter what you protest if go against the dictator & chief...
Yes I am Black and yes Black people can be racist. I know plenty of Black people that think you are basically an ape that can be taught to speak.

As a whitey you can say what you want to but in most cases I will think youre a racist if you call the POTUS out of his name and show a lack of respect. if you have an issue with that then choose your words carefully instead of whining about it.
. Respect for Obama ? Did you show respect for all president's in the past ? Didn't think so, but I'm not ever going to attack a person's skin color because that is just stupid, but I will attack his policies or idiotic rehtoric all day long. Hmm, guess I'm not a racist then am I ?
Yes respect for Obama. You are the one whining about being called a racist. I could give two flying fucks if someone thinks I'm racist.
. That's usually how racist are, they don't have no sense, because they actually look at skin color as if it's got something to do with the character that resides inside. :popcorn:

I've disagreed with the POTUS plenty of times and no one ever called me a racist. Then again I never called him a Black SOB or ****** either.
. Are you black ? If yes, then it is said you can't be a racist no matter how bad you disagree with Obama, but if your WHIIIIIIITEY.?????.. Well all I can say is bahwahawahawahawahawa your a racist no matter what you protest if go against the dictator & chief...
Yes I am Black and yes Black people can be racist. I know plenty of Black people that think you are basically an ape that can be taught to speak.

As a whitey you can say what you want to but in most cases I will think youre a racist if you call the POTUS out of his name and show a lack of respect. if you have an issue with that then choose your words carefully instead of whining about it.
. Respect for Obama ? Did you show respect for all president's in the past ? Didn't think so, but I'm not ever going to attack a person's skin color because that is just stupid, but I will attack his policies or idiotic rehtoric all day long. Hmm, guess I'm not a racist then am I ?
Yes respect for Obama. You are the one whining about being called a racist. I could give two flying fucks if someone thinks I'm racist.
. That's usually how racist are, they don't have no sense, because they actually look at skin color as if it's got something to do with the character that resides inside. :popcorn:
Generally it does. Whites for example are generally bellicose and confrontational when equipped with superior weapons and numbers. When lacking those dynamics they are sneaky and timid. :cool-45:

Generally it does. Whites for example are generally bellicose and confrontational when equipped with superior weapons and numbers. When lacking those dynamics they are sneaky and timid. :cool-45:
. And there you have it folks, racism on full display. What people best figure out (IMHO) is (just how many like you are there out there these days), and what exactly is the over all agenda in which you have ? I still laugh at the choices we all have in this election, but Trump is the toughest to begin straightening out alot of the bull crap, but of course the racist tremble because of the phenomenon Trump. They assume because he's white, that he is going to be a racist against non-whites, but that is pure unsubstantiated fear, where as they see Hillary as pure weakness, and someone to use in order to fuel or help the racist further their agenda. No proof of Trump being racist, but there is plenty of fear of that so why ? Because he's white ? Hillary is white, but she can be used is what is being figured upon in order to keep it all going.

. And there you have it folks, racism on full display. What people best figure out (IMHO) is (just how many like you are there out there these days), and what exactly is the over all agenda in which you have ? I still laugh at the choices we all have in this election, but Trump is the toughest to begin straightening out alot of the bull crap, but of course the racist tremble because of the phenomenon Trump. They assume because he's white, that he is going to be a racist against non-whites, but that is pure unsubstantiated fear, where as they see Hillary as pure weakness, and someone to use in order to fuel or help the racist further their agenda. No proof of Trump being racist, but there is plenty of fear of that so why ? Because he's white ? Hillary is white, but she can be used is what is being figured upon in order to keep it all going.
Thats not racism dummy. Thats a generalization. Saying whites are timid or belicose when having superior numbers and weapons has nothing to do with a system designed to reward a supposedly superior race while harming a supposedly inferior one.

Trump is the latest character added to the reality tv show i call politriks. He is a buffoon, a clown, and idiot I like laughing at. Fear is the last thing I think of when I look at him. My first response to seeing him is to start laughing.

Thats not racism dummy. Thats a generalization. Saying whites are timid or belicose when having superior numbers and weapons has nothing to do with a system designed to reward a supposedly superior race while harming a supposedly inferior one.

Trump is the latest character added to the reality tv show i call politriks. He is a buffoon, a clown, and idiot I like laughing at. Fear is the last thing I think of when I look at him. My first response to seeing him is to start laughing.
. Politriks... LOL.. Of course he has to trick this brainwashed nation these days, because he knows that's all it knows anymore is how to believe in lies. He's trying to trick it into finding the truth again, and just as he knew it would, it's working.

Having a system designed to reward a superior race eh ? LOL. I thought public schools were awesome, oops my bad. I know this nation has put enough money in them over the years, but throwing money at something wasn't the answer after all was it ? So you tell us what the answer is in your mind. This ought to be interesting.

Having a system designed to reward a superior race eh ? LOL. I thought public schools were awesome, oops my bad. I know this nation has put enough money in them over the years, but throwing money at something wasn't the answer after all was it ? So you tell us what the answer is in your mind. This ought to be interesting.
When one goes about looking at a word one should be intelligent enough to break it down understanding all prefixes, root word, and suffixes applied to the word.. Lets have school and get etymological with it. Let us note that etymology is out of the Greek word for truth (etumos) and of course the suffix (-ology) meaning study of (true meaning)

The obvious root word.

race
rās/
noun
noun: race; plural noun: races

1. each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"

synonyms: ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color

"students of many different races"

• a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
      "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
      synonyms: ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color More

• the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
      "people of mixed race"

a group or set of people or things with a common feature or features.
    • "some male firefighters still regarded women as a race apart"

• BIOLOGY
      a population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.
      "people have killed so many tigers that two races are probably extinct"

• (in nontechnical use) each of the major divisions of living creatures.
      "a member of the human race"

• literary
      a group of people descended from a common ancestor.
      "a prince of the race of Solomon"

• archaic
      ancestry.
      "two coursers of ethereal race"
Its applied suffix.

-ism
suffix
suffix: -ism
  1. 1.
    forming nouns:
  2. 2.
    denoting an action or its result.
    "baptism"
    • denoting a state or quality.
      "barbarism"
  3. 3.
    denoting a system, principle, or ideological movement.
    "Anglicanism"
    • denoting a basis for prejudice or discrimination.
      "racism

Last edited:

When one goes about looking at a word one should be intelligent enough to break it down understanding all prefixes, root word, and suffixes applied to the word.. Lets have school and get etymological with it. Let us note that etymology is out of the Greek word for truth (etumos) and of course the suffix (-ology) meaning study of (true meaning)

The obvious root word.

race
rās/
noun

1. each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.

• a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.

• the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
      "people of mixed race"

• BIOLOGY
      a population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.

• literary

• archaic
      ancestry.
Its applied suffix.

-ism
suffix
  1. 1.
    forming nouns:
  2. 2.
    "baptism"
      "barbarism"
  3. 3.
    "Anglicanism"
      "racism
. So you want the blacks to be looked at as a whole, otherwise a group that doesn't vere from one another regardless of their individual characters, and/or beliefs that exist among the group, culture or race ? I bet their are many blacks that will disagree with that, but I could be wrong maybe.

The obvious root word.

race
rās/
noun

"people of mixed race"

• BIOLOGY

• literary

• archaic
      ancestry.
Its applied suffix.

-ism
suffix
  1. 1.
    forming nouns:
  2. 2.
    "baptism"
      "barbarism"
  3. 3.
    "Anglicanism"
      "racism
. So you want the blacks to be looked at as a whole, otherwise a group that doesn't vere from one another regardless of their individual characters, and/or beliefs that exist among the group, culture or race ? I bet their are many blacks that will disagree with that, but I could be wrong maybe.
Where did this random, unprovoked thought come from? Are you coming off a paint huffing high or something?

New Topics

Forum List

Back