We're Not Sending Our Best To Mexico

It reminds me of the old yarn going back 100 years. "There are two kinds of Americans in Mexico. Those who aren't wanted back home, and those who are."

Interesting quote. Made me think of George Romney.
It wasn't a quote dingbat. God knows Mexico could use a few people like the Romneys.

It was once I hit the link marked "quote".

Think about it.

Furthermore it's surrounded by what we call "quotation marks".
See what I did there?

Am I going too fast?
Stop being a putz. Pogo, you're a fool. Being black is a thin excuse.

Hey look, another panic thread! Trump is closing the gap in the polls and libs are scared shitless, resorting to false accusations like Faun's bullshit post. You guys nervous? :lol:

He is? Lol's.
Um, yeah, he is. LOL's
Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

Hillary has a 72.5% chance of winning this election. I'll take those odds.
why do you support a DINO republican war monger that has a history of failure, corruption and corporatism?

This thread is about Donald Trump, the thin-skinned serial liar, narcissist, sociopath, and from what many people are saying, he's also a rapist. We're not sending Mexico our best.

Hey look, another panic thread! Trump is closing the gap in the polls and libs are scared shitless, resorting to false accusations like Faun's bullshit post. You guys nervous? :lol:

He is? Lol's.
Um, yeah, he is. LOL's
Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

Hillary has a 72.5% chance of winning this election. I'll take those odds.
why do you support a DINO republican war monger that has a history of failure, corruption and corporatism?

This thread is about Donald Trump, the thin-skinned serial liar, narcissist, sociopath, and from what many people are saying, he's also a rapist. We're not sending Mexico our best.
you mentioned Hillary..

New Topics

Forum List

Back