Were Most Gay People Raised In Abusive Families

Fags and lessies are different. What's true for one may not be true for another. Lessies tend to be driven by feminism and fags tend to be driven by abuse. No researcher today would be allowed to draw a conclusion that abuse causes some people to be fags. For example, Dr. Robert L. Spitzer, formerly of Columbia University, has recently made news by apologizing for his earlier research showing fags can be cured.

But, the history of fags suggests abuse is a factor. For example, the infamous Kensey Studies show that fags had their first sexual experience with someone far before any child should be experiencing such things.

You mean like bigrebnc saying he started having sex at the age of 5? With a married 16 year old.

Is that true? Because it sounds just plain nasty.

Sure some fudge packers and carpet munchers come from abusive homes; while others don't.

Which just go to show that it's more of a self induced mental problem than anything.

So in most cases the homo's family isn't to blame for their becoming a pervert. :cool:

Sunni; What about straight couples who practice anal sex?

To the OP. I came from a very abusive home, and I'm straight. There are many straights who came from hell.

BDBoop. I too came from an abusive home and my younger brother is gay. Is your gay sister also a younger sibling?

Not all children from abusive homes are gay, but it seems as though many are (many gays that I know come from abusive homes). I think it is rare for two gay children to be born into the same family, that diminishes the likelihood of genetic link.

Sure some fudge packers and carpet munchers come from abusive homes; while others don't.

Which just go to show that it's more of a self induced mental problem than anything.

So in most cases the homo's family isn't to blame for their becoming a pervert. :cool:

Sunni; What about straight couples who practice anal sex?

To the OP. I came from a very abusive home, and I'm straight. There are many straights who came from hell.

BDBoop. I too came from an abusive home and my younger brother is gay. Is your gay sister also a younger sibling?

Not all children from abusive homes are gay, but it seems as though many are (many gays that I know come from abusive homes). I think it is rare for two gay children to be born into the same family, that diminishes the likelihood of genetic link.
Not necessarily. Recessive genese are unlikely to show up in many siblings. In fact, assuming both parents are straight (gay children come from straight parents) the gene is recessive, and both parents must be carriers to have gay children. That means that only 25% of their children will be gay. And that is completely oversimplifying it. But the point is having only one sibling be gay especially if there are only a few children in the family does not diminish the likilihood of a genetic link at all. The odds are only 1 in 4 children (using the oversimplified model) will be gay if both parents are carriers of some "gay" gene.

Fags and lessies are different. What's true for one may not be true for another. Lessies tend to be driven by feminism and fags tend to be driven by abuse. No researcher today would be allowed to draw a conclusion that abuse causes some people to be fags. For example, Dr. Robert L. Spitzer, formerly of Columbia University, has recently made news by apologizing for his earlier research showing fags can be cured.

But, the history of fags suggests abuse is a factor. For example, the infamous Kensey Studies show that fags had their first sexual experience with someone far before any child should be experiencing such things.

You mean like bigrebnc saying he started having sex at the age of 5? With a married 16 year old.

Is that true? Because it sounds just plain nasty.

It's true. I started two threads in the flame zone, but they both got kidnapped. Sorrow. :(

I know my cousin was...

... as a kid, whenever he expressed any interest in a girl...

... my aunt would make fun of him and put him down...

... in front of other people...

... I don't know if that had anything to do with him turnin' gay...

... but how do ya go from havin' a crush on a girl...

... to bein' gay???
He never had a crush on a girl. He was likely pretending to try to fit in. Or maybe he thought he did, but it took him a while to realize he didn't. With so much social pressure to be straight, I can imagine it would be hard for a gay person to conciously accept themselves for some time.

Not necessarily. Recessive genese are unlikely to show up in many siblings. In fact, assuming both parents are straight (gay children come from straight parents) the gene is recessive, and both parents must be carriers to have gay children. That means that only 25% of their children will be gay. And that is completely oversimplifying it. But the point is having only one sibling be gay especially if there are only a few children in the family does not diminish the likilihood of a genetic link at all. The odds are only 1 in 4 children (using the oversimplified model) will be gay if both parents are carriers of some "gay" gene.
There is absolutely ZERO evidence of a so called gay gene.

No homo gene has ever been found or identified. Period.

I, however, have seen some gay jeans............:eusa_angel:

That is an appeal to ignorance, which is a logical fallacy not an argument. Thousands of years ago, no evidence had been discovered to show that the earth was round. That does not mean it was flat.

With that said, I never offered an opinion on the exist of a gay gene or any type of genetic origin of homosexuality. I was only stating that the observation that there is often only one gay sibling has no bearing on the possibility of a genetic origin of homosexuality.

Forum List

Back