We're Lowering Your Wages

Don’t we realize that our wages are where they are because the Unions brought them up?

all unions did was drive 20 million jobs off shore and thus cause untolled misery. They should be made illegal again before they do more damage to our country!!
Yup. That's what good paying jobs will do if corporations control your government

Obama handed you a fine economy.

if you call earning less than you did before Obama took office, fine!!
I'm making more now. Michigan's back. And Republicans now are saying if you aren't doing better that's your fault. So which is it?

And then let's see wages go higher faster under Trump. They've already been riding for us white collar. The only ones lagging behind are blue collar.

We've all seen a lot of trumps Bs was just campaign Bs. If not show us that blue collar wages are going up when they do. You seriously believe trumps bringing good paying manufacturing jobs home? Show me. You're talking a lot of shit but show me something.

And raise interest rates if you have the balls.

What about real unemployment? What is the real unemployment number?

It's a little quick for his policies to have an impact AND to get numbers to show it.
He has to do better than the status quo. My prediction is you'll get status que followed by recession and a struggling middle class

We already have a struggling middle class.

And if he can implement any of his policies, (and we are already seeing increased deportations/decreased border crossings) we will see improvement in the status quo.

Obama handed you a fine economy.

I'm making more now. Michigan's back. And Republicans now are saying if you aren't doing better that's your fault. So which is it?

And then let's see wages go higher faster under Trump. They've already been riding for us white collar. The only ones lagging behind are blue collar.

We've all seen a lot of trumps Bs was just campaign Bs. If not show us that blue collar wages are going up when they do. You seriously believe trumps bringing good paying manufacturing jobs home? Show me. You're talking a lot of shit but show me something.

It's a little quick for his policies to have an impact AND to get numbers to show it.
He has to do better than the status quo. My prediction is you'll get status que followed by recession and a struggling middle class

And if he can implement any of his policies, (and we are already seeing increased deportations/decreased border crossings) we will see improvement in the status quo.

We will see if kicking out illegals translates into increased wages for blue collar.

Don’t we realize that our wages are where they are because the Unions brought them up?

all unions did was drive 20 million jobs off shore and thus cause untolled misery. They should be made illegal again before they do more damage to our country!!
Yup. That's what good paying jobs will do if corporations control your government
and you want commie unions to control govt so corporations cant move and we have to buy their cheap junk at higher prices and see our standard of living drop to nothing? Unions are getting exactly what they deserve!!

We will see if kicking out illegals translates into increased wages for blue collar.

its called the law of supply and demand!!

Forum List

Back