Were just to smart

i seem to recall doing trig my junior year in high school.

should we be amazed and astounded you're a high school student?

you might want to lay off calling other people ignorant, little boy.

Wow there could be a pile of horse shit anywhere in the field and you would find in it and hop up and down.

Integratin is calculus, not trig.

Nows a good time to cry in the shower.

i've been a grown up a long time. i'm pretty sure my high school recollections (or lack thereof) of trig and calc isn't going to have a major effect on my life. i've also never been required to make a single argument that contained math.

so really.. i remain unimpressed with your high school curriculum.

No programming? Lots of arguments in there use math.

I like programming, arguments in there are not debatable.

Last edited:
Cuyahoga probably. ;)

Foom! burnburnburn! peee yew!

yeah I remember that river catching fire...

People may hate the EPA but it has done some good.
I have no problem with the original scope of the EPA circa 1980. We should back off every regulation created since Reagan and freeze it there, or chuck the whole thing out and start over after inoculating it from envirofascist propaganda.

What did you type it into google and thats what it told you, cause its wrong, its integrated by trig substitution.

Like most of what you have to say its mostly hot air and not true. Ignorant words coming from ignorant people, and you got thanked for that incorrect answer.

Birds of a feather flock together, even the retarded ones that want to go north when everyone else is going south.

One of the rare times i agree with you.

resize_egg-on-face1.jpg

Well this just proves the rule. Every political board the ones doing the most shit talking and insulting have the least smarts.

What did you type it into google and thats what it told you, cause its wrong, its integrated by trig substitution.

Like most of what you have to say its mostly hot air and not true. Ignorant words coming from ignorant people, and you got thanked for that incorrect answer.

Birds of a feather flock together, even the retarded ones that want to go north when everyone else is going south.

I know! I had to thank her! I feel... is there a word in German for 'feeling nauseous, giddy, confused and excited at the same time as having strong trepidation'? And don't tell me Farfegneugen or Schadenfreude!

Or in the Greek perchance?

I know! I had to thank her! I feel... is there a word in German for 'feeling nauseous, giddy, confused and excited at the same time as having strong trepidation'? And don't tell me Farfegneugen or Schadenfreude!

resize_egg-on-face1.jpg

Good god you people are fucking stupid.

"Why yes. Yes they do. Now do two things the left ISN'T doing.

1. Identify WHY they suck.
2. Determine sane logical steps in how to fix the problem without starting over from scratch."

BS. Almost all lefties and Dems know the greedy rich, Wall St,. and Corporations have too much power in DC, while the 99% non mega rich are losing. It's just a question of how fast we can move and still get elected, especially in the face of all the money and the huge propaganda machine arrayed against the forces of truth.
learn to quote for one.

So you take all the power from that 99% and replace it with..... what? Can I get like a business plan or something on your goals and direction and not just platitudes? See, this is why lefties suck at business, or sports. They can't do specifics without demanding someone be shot or jailed or made into a scapegoat or with a chorus line kicking.

resize_egg-on-face1.jpg

apparently on your planet, Chomskyite.

So are you even going to come up with specifics on how to 'fix the oligarchy'?

You know, the ones that don't end up "And we create a COMMUNIST oligarchy, because it's really better for you."

resize_egg-on-face1.jpg

You know, the ones that don't end up "And we create a COMMUNIST oligarchy, because it's really better for you."

Constitution of the United States - Official

Read it bitch.

it may not help if i tell you schadenfreude is my favorite word. :eusa_whistle:

i could do without the nauseous part. :D

resize_egg-on-face1.jpg

Read it bitch.

I have. In fact, it's part of my job. So please explain how supporting revolutionaries who want to overthrow the Constitution helps it?

One of these days I need to learn German.

resize_egg-on-face1.jpg

Read it bitch.
What part in particular, little boy, are you desiring me to comprehend? I'm seeing you flapping your fingers, but no intelligence is forthcoming.

Come in Tokyo... tuning for Tokyo... come IN Tokyo!

One of these days I need to learn German.

schadenfreude is "deriving pleasure from the misfortune of others".

New Topics

Forum List

Back