Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
“We’re helping Arabs going against the U.S., don’t forget 9/11, guys.”

[youtube]pxY7Q7CvQPQ[/youtube]​

---
Mr. Sheizaf also noted that another Israeli journalist, Alon Ben David, who is a military correspondent for Israel’s Channel 10, reported over the weekend that sources in the I.D.F. had sketched out a timeline of the raid for him. According to Mr. Ben David’s report:

The attack on the ship started at 4:30 a.m. with 15 commandos rappelling down ropes to the ship’s upper deck. The first three commandos were captured and taken to the lower deck. After one minute, the commandos opened fire and took control of the upper deck.

At 4:35 a.m. another team arrived by helicopter. At 4:50 a.m. the commandos started taking over the ship. At 5:00 a.m the military announced it had control of the ship’s bridge.

The three commandos then either escaped or were freed by their colleagues.

According to Mr. Sheizaf, the capture of the three commandos may have been what triggered the use of deadly force against the ship’s passengers. In his post on the photographs, he wrote:

Since the Gilad Shalit kidnapping, there is a standing order in Israel not to let any IDF soldier to be captured alive, even if it means risking his own life — let alone the life of the people around him.

Photographs of Battered Israeli Commandos Show New Side of Raid - The Lede Blog - NYTimes.com

Sweet. Some humanitarian aide workers better figure out who their friends are before they go lecturing the rest of us on how nice the Palestinians and their friends are.

[youtube]9dE2StbDL_Q[/youtube]​

---

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade

Last edited:

Since 1949 we have given Israhell over 100 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillions dollars:

What have we gotten in return:

1- They sunk the USS Liberty and slaughtered its sailors;

2- they refused to share 09/11 intelligence thereby causing over 3000 deaths and lots of property damage

For shame.

Last edited:
I find it very difficult to condemn a people for attempting to protect themselves after surviving with rockets and mortars raining into their neighborhoods on nearly a daily basis.

I find it very difficult to condemn a people for attempting to protect themselves after surviving with rockets and mortars raining into their neighborhoods on nearly a daily basis.

What the fuck would you do if some bastards stole your land and treated you as a foreigner in your own country?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What the fuck would you do if some bastards stole your land and treated you as a foreigner in your own country?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

When was the Country of Palestine settled? When did they have their first Government?

When did the people of Israel first live in what is now called Israel (again)?

When was the Country of Palestine settled? When did they have their first Government?

Umm the people of Israel abandoned their country and went to Egypt looking for work.
Then they sort of unionized and left Egypt and grew and army and slaughtered all those including women and children) who did not flee before them in retaking their country they had abandoned generations before.

Umm the people of Israel abandoned their country and went to Egypt looking for work.
Then they sort of unionized and left Egypt and grew and army and slaughtered all those including women and children) who did not flee before them in retaking their country they had abandoned generations before.

Those damned Jews!!! Now they're calling themselves Israelis. What next, claiming Jesus and his whole family were Jews and not Christians? :eek:

Seems to me the Jewish people have been in and around Jerusalem for over 3000 years. And are not todays Israeli and todays Palestinians all decedents of the Hebrews?

Seems to me the Jewish people have been in and around Jerusalem for over 3000 years. And are not todays Israeli and todays Palestinians all decedents of the Hebrews?

I am unsure. I get all kinds of answers on this one. Good question. I get the Pals are the Canaanites. Canaanites, sounds like a name for a pack of rabid dogs.

Forum List

Back