We're going to Disneyland in t-minus 7 days!

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
We hit Cali on the 27th, we'll be in the park the 28-29, fly homeward the 30th.

The kids have never been, we're going with my niece, it's going to be a total over the top blast!

19363poster.jpg

That is great.

Have a wonderful time. We always have and it's been open sixty or more years.

Travel safely.

thats great,bet those pics got you really excited huh?:thup:

you can go to disneyland and forget all the problems in the world,thats a good vacation to take to.

when your there,do me a favor.I hear from LA contacts of mine that there are more and more fans of the LA Rams out in droves there wearing LA Ram jerseys since it it well known in sports circles they are going back to LA next year,let me know if you spot any Ram fans out there with LA jerseys on.Its kinda an obsession of mine obviously.lol

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I remember having to atone for some alleged outrage back in 2003 in the States while we spent the summer on my in-laws' farm and got dragged to the one in Florida for five days. I fuckin' loved the water parks and probably had a better time than than my sister-in-law's kids. In our best holidays album it's up there in the top ten.

thats great,bet those pics got you really excited huh?:thup:

you can go to disneyland and forget all the problems in the world,thats a good vacation to take to.

when your there,do me a favor.I hear from LA contacts of mine that there are more and more fans of the LA Rams out in droves there wearing LA Ram jerseys since it it well known in sports circles they are going back to LA next year,let me know if you spot any Ram fans out there with LA jerseys on.Its kinda an obsession of mine obviously.lol

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
i can answer that right now....here in orange county no one gives a rats ass about the rams....i havent seen anything with rams on it out here in at least a decade....

It appears my children are neither one born rightwise King of England.

what got your -"i assume daughter in that pic above scared? ,did she see the ghost of sleep hollow walking about?:biggrin:

Forum List

Back