‘We’re Getting Ready’: Gutierrez Expecting Executive Amnesty For Five Million Illegals

This is slightly bigger than Reagans Amensty of around 3.5 million. This will Probably help the democrats hold onto the white house in 2016 and 2020.

We whites would need to come out at 65%+ to cover the 3-4% increase in vote the democrats will get from this.

Look at the timing. It reeks of politics. He goes through with this and it instantly energizes the Hispanic vote just two months before a huge November election. That's what this is all about.

precisely.
This country is finished.
You can't have a 1st world nation by allowing 3rd world people to illegally infiltrate to sway the vote.

Hell..let em all in and mail voter registration cards to the entire south american continent so they can vote absentee...it'll hasten the collapse and reconstruction...all good.

And that's why in 7-10 years I'm getting the hell out of here.
leave when the going gets tough?.....i dont think you will be missed....

The going hasn't even begun to get tough,but it will. And why stay when your government is doing everything it can to destroy the American way of life?
Liberals cry about jobs being shipped off to foreign countries for the cheap labor,but have no fear those jobs are coming back...at seven bucks an hour.
I have no problem bailing out and leaving this shithole for the libs.
so what shithole you going to run too?.....and i bet the people who live there will appreciate you running there for the reason you state....."hey things were getting tuff....so i took off".....

No,things are getting too expensive so I'll choose to spend my retirement money elsewhere.
You know,just like the mexicans who send all their money home and then bail out on America.
So it's okay for the beaners and not for me? At least I spent my money here over the last 40 years.
did i ever say it was ok for the "beaners"?.....no i didnt did i?....

When this doesn't happen, and the OP is proven again to be a liar, will he have the courage to return to this thread and admit he was wrong.

why should they? you never do
yea really....Jones who fucking NEVER returns to answer questions he brings up, calling someone else a coward for doing what he ALWAYS does......the guy is a dipshit....

Wait a minute..I was NOT "doing what he always does". I made a simple statement of opinion and called no one any names.
He had to.... just HAD to .....try to show off and call people names..I'm over it. The first time I get called a name, they go to ignore.

I'll discuss anything politely and sensibly with polite, sensible people.
i never mentioned you....my whole post was about Jones.....

My apologies...I have most of the assholes on ignore and misunderstood because I must not have seen the other post.

Mea culpa.

This is slightly bigger than Reagans Amensty of around 3.5 million. This will Probably help the democrats hold onto the white house in 2016 and 2020.

We whites would need to come out at 65%+ to cover the 3-4% increase in vote the democrats will get from this.

Look at the timing. It reeks of politics. He goes through with this and it instantly energizes the Hispanic vote just two months before a huge November election. That's what this is all about.

precisely.
You can't have a 1st world nation by allowing 3rd world people to illegally infiltrate to sway the vote.

Hell..let em all in and mail voter registration cards to the entire south american continent so they can vote absentee...it'll hasten the collapse and reconstruction...all good.

The going hasn't even begun to get tough,but it will. And why stay when your government is doing everything it can to destroy the American way of life?
Liberals cry about jobs being shipped off to foreign countries for the cheap labor,but have no fear those jobs are coming back...at seven bucks an hour.
so what shithole you going to run too?.....and i bet the people who live there will appreciate you running there for the reason you state....."hey things were getting tuff....so i took off".....

No,things are getting too expensive so I'll choose to spend my retirement money elsewhere.
You know,just like the mexicans who send all their money home and then bail out on America.
So it's okay for the beaners and not for me? At least I spent my money here over the last 40 years.

And it's none of your damn business where I choose to retire now is it?

precisely.

how come you did not say that in the beginning?.....but hey....try to get out of here faster.....many here would appreciate it.....

precisely.

how come you did not say that in the beginning?.....but hey....try to get out of here faster.....many here would appreciate it.....

What the fuck does that have to do with it? And trust me,the one's who want me gone only do so out of anger because it pisses em off that the money they think is theirs is leaving with me.
You can expect more of he same as tax rates continue to be punitive to those who actually work for a living.

precisely.

What the fuck does that have to do with it? And trust me,the one's who want me gone only do so out of anger because it pisses em off that the money they think is theirs is leaving with me.
You can expect more of he same as tax rates continue to be punitive to those who actually work for a living.
you need to ask why?.....oh and many other countries have problems too.....

I hear ya.Two or three years and I'm gone. This place is turning into a third world cesspool with a high cost of living.
I'm thinking Belize.

Bye, don't come back.

I'll do as I damn well please. Just like the beaners do.

Stay the fuck out. You're not welcome here.

Geeze dude, why are you so riled up about someone choosing to leave ? People retire elsewhere all the time.

Forum List

Back