We're Getting Married!

Well, then Howey is definitely off my Christmas list. That isn't cool. I mean I call Cabbie a n!gger to, but hopefully at least he realizes it is in jest.

I could not care less WHAT Howey thinks - he's a ridiculous sock who has everybody snowed into think that he's gay. Instead of ignoring him for being a gigantic attention whore dickhead, he gets the "kids gloves."

You keep doing it and then you want people to feel sorry for you? Only those that agree with your nasty comments will agree with you...this is Howey's thread announcing his marriage. If you have proof that he is not gay, post it, but your accusations are insults.

I want people to feel sorry for me? Just like I hate gay people, eh?

Well, there was a post from you where you asked me why I was getting after you but not after Howey when he made that statement about you....and another where you were claiming that we were coming after you for your comments but not after Howey.....that sure sounds like you wanted sympathy..(but you either deleted the posts or they were scrubbed by CK, so now you can claim you weren't asking for mercy and you don't care.

Maybe you just hate Howey and not all gays, but making fun of his being homosexual makes you come off as someone who doesn't like gays. That's all.

I respectfully excused myself from this thread, why is that so hard for you to wrap your brain around.
I haven't given you permission to leave this thread, second class peon.

w00t!

SCOTUS Denies Florida Request For Extension Of Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Stay

http://randyreport.blogspot.com/2014...quest-for.html

=====================================
This is truly precedent setting for SCOTUS to issue a ruling denying the State of Florida's request for a stay on the Same-Sex Marriage ruling even before the 11th Federal Circuit Court had issued its ruling. Note that out of the Nine justices only two conservative justices would have ruled for the stay.

Is Howey married yet ?

About three months later we'll be debating Howie's Gay Divorce.

Until then, happy times Howie.

Now STFU.

Unrelated to the current bombthrowing, my wife has been watching reruns of "The L Word" on Netflix and it's so strange to hear people in (mostly) committed relationships calling themselves "partners." That's quite a lot of progress in 10 years.

Forum List

Back