We're getting a new dog!!!

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
I decided yesterday that I was going to bring home a dog that my boss owns and needs a home. She owns a kennel and he is living there right now. he is a German Shep mix. Not positive what he is mixed with,but i am thinking maybe Lab. He wieghs about 70 pounds and I have introduced him and our dog Dodger twice now and they got along great!!! He has the coloring of a shep ,but his eard hang down like a Lab's. I'm a little nervous, becuase I hope the two don't destroy my house,but I just can't turn this dog down. He loved my son, and is sweet as can be. I will put pics up Friday or Saturday when I bring him home.

krisy said:
I decided yesterday that I was going to bring home a dog that my boss owns and needs a home. She owns a kennel and he is living there right now. he is a German Shep mix. Not positive what he is mixed with,but i am thinking maybe Lab. He wieghs about 70 pounds and I have introduced him and our dog Dodger twice now and they got along great!!! He has the coloring of a shep ,but his eard hang down like a Lab's. I'm a little nervous, becuase I hope the two don't destroy my house,but I just can't turn this dog down. He loved my son, and is sweet as can be. I will put pics up Friday or Saturday when I bring him home.

cool. we just got a new dog, her name is Chaquita (a Chihuaha). I never thought I would like a Chihuaha, but I have fallen in love with this dog!! (damn it)

freeandfun1 said:
cool. we just got a new dog, her name is Chaquita (a Chihuaha). I never thought I would like a Chihuaha, but I have fallen in love with this dog!! (damn it)

Awwwww,she is toooo cute!!! Isn't it great getting a new pup? I told my hubby,when the kids are older,I want to get a house with some land,then I can have all the dogs I want!!! How's the housebreaking goin? I guess it's not quite so bad with a little dog because when they have an accident,it's not a big accident!!!

krisy said:
Awwwww,she is toooo cute!!! Isn't it great getting a new pup? I told my hubby,when the kids are older,I want to get a house with some land,then I can have all the dogs I want!!! How's the housebreaking goin? I guess it's not quite so bad with a little dog because when they have an accident,it's not a big accident!!!

It has gone pretty well and as you said, since she is small, it ain't bad when she makes a "mistake". She has been easy to potty train so far. Hope she keeps it up!

Forum List

Back