“We’re F*cking Leaving Americans Behind!” – Texts Show Military Leadership Anger Over Afghan Pull-out

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Civil War II is getting easier and easier as sides are drawn.

President Biden declared to a puzzled country on Tuesday that the U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan was an “extraordinary success,” while his Pentagon portrayed a prosaic, workaday process to repatriate Americans still stranded in the war-torn country.

But text messages between U.S. military commanders and private citizens mounting last-minute rescues tell a far different story, one in which pleading American citizens were frantically left behind at the Kabul airport gate this past weekend to face an uncertain fate under Taliban rule while U.S. officials sought to spread the blame between high-ranking generals and the State Department

How utterly pathetic can Biden be?

How can anyone on this board who voted for him lie awake at night knowing they helped leave these Americans behind?

You want to know why I loathe both parties? Because their incessant political tribalism has torn this country to shreds and helped abandon American citizens and allies to face the gleaming fangs of their enemy.

This country is hopelessly lost. I'm sorry if that doesn't sit well with some of you, but I invite you to show me where either party has helped steer this country in the right direction over the last 20 years.

Sigh. I'll go now. I'm still not done mourning the death of my country's unity. There is none of that anymore. Not at least from what I can see.

Civil War II is getting easier and easier as sides are drawn.

President Biden declared to a puzzled country on Tuesday that the U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan was an “extraordinary success,” while his Pentagon portrayed a prosaic, workaday process to repatriate Americans still stranded in the war-torn country.

But text messages between U.S. military commanders and private citizens mounting last-minute rescues tell a far different story, one in which pleading American citizens were frantically left behind at the Kabul airport gate this past weekend to face an uncertain fate under Taliban rule while U.S. officials sought to spread the blame between high-ranking generals and the State Department

It was never going to be easy. I feel for those left behind, it must really bother many soldiers. I am not ashamed say I found tears welling in my eyes when I heard a family member of one of the victims of the terror attack in Kabul say that "even if he knew the outcome, he would have wanted to serve".

That's powerful stuff.

At the very least, the argument for staying and benefit analysis wasn't convincing to the president. This one or the former two (Obama said he wanted to leave, couldn't find the conviction to do so). At worst, the cost of being there really didn't outweigh the benefit.

The manner in which the withdrawal was conducted probably did more damage than even those who felt the U.S simply didn't win the war. Be it those left behind, the terror attack or the lost military equipment.

Last edited:
How utterly pathetic can Biden be?
We'll find out in the next three years, I suppose.
How can anyone on this board who voted for him lie awake at night knowing they helped leave these Americans behind?
I tell you, ever since I got new pillows * and mattress * from the MyPillow guy, I sleep like a fucking babe in a manger. I never have to lie awake again. Thanks, Mike! :113:

* = Just kidding. I'd never buy a product from a politically radicalized, crack addicted kook like Lindell. I still sleep fantastic tho.

You want to know why I loathe both parties? Because their incessant political tribalism has torn this country to shreds and helped abandon American citizens and allies to face the gleaming fangs of their enemy.
But you support one tribe a whole lot more than the other. So, that makes you a giant fucking hypocrite. Fuck unity among the tribalism. Never. Happening. Again.
This country is hopelessly lost.
Nah. I don't think so.
Sigh. I'll go now. I'm still not done mourning the death of my country's unity. There is none of that anymore. Not at least from what I can see.
You're right. There's valid reasons for that, and you see what you want to see.

Can't help you there.

Biden and Psaki sit there lying even as they know we know they are lying... its surreal. We might as well be dealing with the Kremlin
The fundamental flaw with Marxists is their arrogance. Obama and his cabal think they are the smartest people in ANY ROOM. Add to that arrogance an inherent inability to appreciate the very real patriotism and hardcore love of America that the men and women in the service share and the little plan from DC is being set up for a MAJOR fall.

When they shit on operators who've been killing for years and who deal death with the elegance of the old Reaper himself, it should probably occur to them that their plan may have some flaws. The uh, LAST group you want to piss off is one that has a "particular set of skills". Not that the HNIC and his crew are in any danger or ever will be. But those who have been the useful idiots out here and carrying the flag, so to speak while burning city blocks and attacking average Americans, THEY will not have that kind of "immunity" if the shit gets up in the fan.

I'm still working with combat units / soldiers, & I could have told you the military is pissed...of course anyone with common sense should already know that & not have to be told.

Forum List

Back