Were evangelicals hypocrites to vote Trump?

I used to support abortion. Then i realized that this is just killing babies. Then I realized that liberals are mostly killing their own children. Who am I to stop them?
There are higher percentages of abortion in red states

By voting for trump, they finally told the truth about their "christian" beliefs.

Read this board and you see that christians want to harm others. They want to be judge and jury. The naked emporer allows them to enjoy watching him screw over all the groups they hate - veterans, active military, children, elderly, women, LGBT, single mothers, working poor .................

Lol. Do you want to address my question in the OP or do you just want to shit all over this thread?

There's no question.

Its a troll thread.

Fact is, christians voted for a "man" who is everything they SAY they hate.

I call that hypocrisy.

I used to support abortion. Then i realized that this is just killing babies. Then I realized that liberals are mostly killing their own children. Who am I to stop them?

The cheeto also supported abortion until he found out he could stir up idiots like you. You have no core beliefs except hate. The liar in chief believes in one thing - putting your money in his pocket.

You're unreasonable.

Trump was no choir boy, but Hillary was worse and, unlike Trump, she supports abortion. Additionally, evangelicals also have to work, put food on the table and gas in their cars. Like millions of other Americans, they voted for the candidate that they thought would help them the most in this regard.

Tell us where they went wrong.
can you be specific on ''why Hillary was worse'' for the Evangelicals compared to Trump? besides abortion...

the anti-christ behavior of Trump

-liar of all liars
-boastful
-greedy
-distrustful
-repeated Adulterer 100 times over
-vengeful
-vindictive
-merciless
-unforgiving
-unrepentant
-thief
-scam artist
-believes he's a god on earth, needs no forgiveness

are just a few of his characteristics that are anti Christ and what Christ taught us....

so, for the life of me, I can not understand why alleged Evangelicals support him? It just appears to all who can see and hear, that the Evangelicals sold their souls to Satan....as was predicted in prophesy to happen.... :eek:

-liar of all liars
-boastful
-greedy
-distrustful
-vengeful
-vindictive
-merciless
-unforgiving
-unrepentant
-thief
-scam artist

are just a few of his characteristics that are anti Christ and what Christ taught us....

so, for the life of me, I can not understand why alleged Evangelicals support him? It just appears to all who can see and hear, that the Evangelicals sold their souls to Satan....as was predicted in prophesy to happen.... :eek:

Holy shit. Lol. You people have lost your collective mind.

Trump supported abortion until he politically didn’t
Evangelicals ignored his cheating on his wives, children out of wedlock, shady business practices, serial lying, selfishness
That tells you how much worse we thought Hillary was. Besides we don't believe the constant lies the MSM tells about him.

-liar of all liars
-boastful
-greedy
-distrustful
-vengeful
-vindictive
-merciless
-unforgiving
-unrepentant
-thief
-scam artist

You are a cartoon. Judge not lest ye be judged.

Trump supported abortion until he politically didn’t
Evangelicals ignored his cheating on his wives, children out of wedlock, shady business practices, serial lying, selfishness

No they didn't. He was better than Hillary who was actively hostile to them.

-liar of all liars
-boastful
-greedy
-distrustful
-vengeful
-vindictive
-merciless
-unforgiving
-unrepentant
-thief
-scam artist

you don't even know what that passage means.....:rolleyes:

-liar of all liars
-boastful
-greedy
-distrustful
-vengeful
-vindictive
-merciless
-unforgiving
-unrepentant
-thief
-scam artist

:)

And neither do you.

It means to not judge others by standards you yourself cannot or have not met.

“Were evangelicals hypocrites to vote Trump?”

Clearly this is rhetorical.

In the event it is not, the fact that Trump is a liar, bigot, and racist would prove evangelicals are indeed hypocrites.

-liar of all liars
-boastful
-greedy
-distrustful
-vengeful
-vindictive
-merciless
-unforgiving
-unrepentant
-thief
-scam artist

:)

And neither do you.

It means to not judge others by standards you yourself cannot or have not met.
:rofl: :rofl:

And.......? Am I any of those things? Has not the plank been removed from my eyes, so that I can see clearly? :D

I didn't judge his salvation, I pointed out his sins....

Love the sinner, but hate the sins.

Silence, is condoning his behavior that goes against every thing that Christ taught us.

The rod was spared his whole life.....And just look how the silver spoon brat turned out...it's time for someone to slap the brat upside of the head, and let him know the error of his ways and that he is not god on earth because as he says, he's Really Rich.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back