We're dealing with inferior people....

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
....liberals are mentally dysfunctional people.

Only they can believe the Romney bully story would work after Obamination bragged in his book (what a nutjob) about bullying a black girl in school, doing cocaine, skipping class.:eusa_whistle:

Obamination can have in his book he killed people in a DUI accident, but the media will run with a story that Romney was going 80 in a 75 speed zone. :cuckoo:

They are just inferior humans, if they are even humans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The NEED to feel superior .. based on nothing.

The NEED to feel that anyone who doesn't think like them must somehow be inferior.

:0) Hilarious

I'm betting that both of you voted for George Bush.

:lol: Absolutely hilarious.

• Banned
This coming from a dumbfuck with your moniker and your avatar trying to improve your welfare life. :cuckoo:

The NEED to feel that anyone who doesn't think like them must somehow be inferior.

now out comes the truth.

Just like the teenaged Romney they think they are entitled to assault people for not being like them

• Banned
Where did BlackasCharcoal go?

Looking for more images to make himself look important?

I bet Jesus is black is the next image.....

Hey......this is a POLITICS forum so.............

Botom line is, this is the time for the left to take the telephone pole up the pooper. We had to go with it 4 years ago............now its their turn. In POLITICS, if you go fuck things up, you get your ass booted. Thats the way it works. All the spin in the world doesnt cange shit.

So grease up s0ns..........gonna suck this fall and well into next year. Take it from me looking back on 2008>2009. In politics, its as simple as the other guy fucking up, so its not like the world is ending here. Well.......maybe for the OCD's in here like Jillian, Truthmatters, Shaman, Rightwinger et. al.........

This coming from a dumbfuck with your moniker and your avatar trying to improve your welfare life. :cuckoo:

The dumbfuck is the moron talking about someone you don't even know. There is no question in that I've not only made more money than you, I've also lived a fuller and more educated life. All quite obvious in your demonstrated ignorance. :0)

Thanks for playing. :lol:

So many ignorant statements in one thread!!! If you right wingers were really superior to liberals, you would prove it with facts and figures. Not profanity and name calling. All THAT proves is that you are actually INFERIOR and have absolutely no class.

So many ignorant statements in one thread!!! If you right wingers were really superior to liberals, you would prove it with facts and figures. Not profanity and name calling. All THAT proves is that you are actually INFERIOR and have absolutely no class.

I don't think you make sense even to yourself.:cuckoo:

now out comes the truth.

Just like the teenaged Romney they think they are entitled to assault people for not being like them

Bullying Story Sidetracks Romney's Campaign - ABC News

"I saw it with my own eyes," Phillip Maxwell, a lawyer who was Romney's high school pal at the elite Cranbrook School in Michigan, told ABC News. "It was a hack job ... clumps of hair taken off."

Romney said in interviews on Thursday that he didn't remember cutting off John Lauber's hair while the student cried. He laughed off questions about it but also apologized for "dumb things" he did in high school ....

... while the student cried.

even worse than remembering the crying, is not knowing why ... Romney is Bezerk.

When it comes to tasteless, needless and vulgar profanity, liberals are the undisputed champions. Jon Stewart and Bill Maher are only two of the notoriously potty-mouthed idols of the similarly potty-mouthed illiterates on this forum. You know who you are.

Last edited:

Only they can believe the Romney bully story would work after Obamination bragged in his book (what a nutjob) about bullying a black girl in school, doing cocaine, skipping class.:eusa_whistle:

Obamination can have in his book he killed people in a DUI accident, but the media will run with a story that Romney was going 80 in a 75 speed zone. :cuckoo:

A thread DEVOTED to the HATE CROWD, how unique.

Yeah that's right get it all out. Imagine how little purpose your life would have if you couldn't focus all that time and energy on hating half of the population of the country you live in. Sad.

BlackasCharcoal....you're the dumbass with the King Tut is black pic. :eusa_whistle:

As if that makes you somehow important today.....

The dumbfuck is the moron talking about someone you don't even know. There is no question in that I've not only made more money than you, I've also lived a fuller and more educated life. All quite obvious in your demonstrated ignorance. :0)

Thanks for playing. :lol:

Forum List

Back