“We’re black, white, Asian and we’re Jewish. F*ck off!”

Where is diversity in non-whites countries?
Must only whites open their countries for everybody?

black-countries-countries-white-countries-youre-too-white-accept-diversity-5720731.png
There is plenty of diversity in Asian and Black countries, only white supremacist racists ignore that fact when they advocate their agendas.

Actually no there is not. Japan and China are extremely homogeneus.

Because the are run by native Japans and Chinese.

black-countries-countries-white-countries-youre-too-white-accept-diversity-5720731.png
There is plenty of diversity in Asian and Black countries, only white supremacist racists ignore that fact when they advocate their agendas.

That's another way of saying, "they all look alike to me", basically racist. In fact China is composed of 56 different ethnicities, although agreed, the overwhelming majority are considered "Han", Japan is home to 29 different ethnicities. We in the UK have 212 different ethnicities; from around 700,000 Indians to 3 people from Palau. The US is made up mainly of Germans and Mexicans but has 15 differnt enicities, not counting native Ameican tribes. Every country in the world has ethnic minorities, and by and large, they get along, at least until right wing racist supremacists gain power, like Orban and Trump who use fear of the "other" to keep themselves in power; who else did that I wonder?

hundreds of despots-------hatred of others is remarkable amongst Iranians------virtually tangible hatred when an Iranian encounters
an arab

Since we were posting in the Europe forum, not sure why Iran comes into the equation, I was looking more toward the 1930's and 40's in Europe, but I'm sure you knew that.

....The US is made up mainly of Germans and Mexicans but has 15 differnt enicities....?

:lol: Try again.

US has WASPs, Italians, Irish, Asian, Jewish, African American, Central American, Eastern European...true melting pot.

Us has 46 million German-Americans, as opposed to 33 million Irish-Americans or 25 million English-Americans, they are the largest "white" ethnic group; in whole swathes of the Northern US, German Americans outnumber any other ethnic group I'm surprised you know so little about your own country.

You in the UK have become a caliphate. You just don’t see it yet.

Damn those cunning Muslims! :haha:

Denial. Too funny. Enjoy the caliphate.

I'll be sure to, when and if it ever happens, you on the other hand should be afraid...be very afraid...
A new estimate of U.S. Muslim population
How Muslims, Often Misunderstood, Are Thriving in America

:laughing0301:

An editorial. Stop it. Islam is a tiny minority in the US. Not so in the UK where you have neighborhoods stating that women cannot wear what they want and dogs
are not allowed. Open your eyes and enjoy your caliphate.

I am sure you’re looking forward to following Sharia Law.

You in the UK have become a caliphate. You just don’t see it yet.

Damn those cunning Muslims! :haha:

Denial. Too funny. Enjoy the caliphate.

I'll be sure to, when and if it ever happens, you on the other hand should be afraid...be very afraid...
A new estimate of U.S. Muslim population
How Muslims, Often Misunderstood, Are Thriving in America

:laughing0301:

An editorial. Stop it. Islam is a tiny minority in the US. Not so in the UK where you have neighborhoods stating that women cannot wear what they want and dogs
are not allowed. Open your eyes and enjoy your caliphate.

I am sure you’re looking forward to following Sharia Law.

Denial. Too funny. Enjoy your "caliphate USA".

Forum List

Back