We're Americans

There is a big difference being proud of where you live and trying to denigrate others for where they live. Or trying to make out that where you live is the best place in the world, while where others live is a shithole.

Does not being proud of where you live automatically relegate all others to second-class status?

Wow. Is that true, Chips? Do you really hate America’s republican system of government – or is it that you simply have some criticisms? I know that no political system is perfect. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. What political systems do you like the best?

You mean I should pick one out of the two identical Parteis that run your country and mine? :shock:

I'll try, but can you help me, a late blooming pacifist, to distiingish which is the anti-war Partei out of you Demoprats and Repugnant\!/'s? :confused:

There is no sense voting for either of our conservative Parteis down here. They both take orders from whatever MIC appointee happens to be sitting in The Shite House at the time! :sad:

cant attack my message so you attack me? typical liberal. amazing how i am called a nazi and a victim of a nazi in the same thread. and each time by liberals :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back