We're ALL wrong.

Di, is that a real puddle in your avatar, or photoshpped? Amazing if real.

Apparently real Si, well according to the newspaper, but ya never know!

Nah! Unrealistic. I have shits that look more like New Zealand than this puddle looks like Australia.

The west coast doesn't look accurate, especially south of Perth. Also Cape York isn't prominent enough. Check it out:

australia_real_fake.jpg

australia.gif

Last edited:

Nah! Unrealistic. I have shits that look more like New Zealand than this puddle looks like Australia.

The west coast doesn't look accurate, especially south of Perth. Also Cape York isn't prominent enough. Check it out:

australia_real_fake.jpg

australia-map.gif
Australia? What are you talking about? I thought the puddle was the face of Jesus. I have a slice of toast that looks just like it. Got it on eBay.

Last edited:
I can truthfully say I've never seen people be amazed at a mud puddle before.

australia_real_fake.jpg

australia.gif

The puddle forgot Kangaroo Island (got Tasmania though which is good).

australia_real_fake.jpg

australia.gif

If you have a shit that looks like Australia then see a proctologist PRONTO!

australia_real_fake.jpg

australia.gif

If you have a shit that looks like Australia then see a proctologist PRONTO!

Unless you can flush it down a toilet in the southern hemisphere. Then you're all right. :)

Why do people feel they are less of a person to be proven wrong? I am pretty stuborn in my beliefs but when I am proven beyond a doubt to be wrong it doesn't LESSEN me it helps me grow and learn. I just want to be debated with FACTS and either PROVE my point or be PROVEN wrong.
Im never wrong , even when Im wrong,everyone else is wronger.

I think we have all been wrong or made mistakes in our lives. Admitting it is a learning process, as well as, an indicator that you are a responsible person. Be a teacher when your right, be a student when your wrong.

This thread is begining to remind me of that South Park episode, where Stan's dad managed to shit the worlds biggest turd.

Forum List

Back