We're all truck drivers now

The other advantage is you can see the USA when driving a truck for a living...

The only thing that sucks is you dont have time to hang out and enjoy any spots you may run across.
My son is not into playing sports, only watching....

What do sports have to do with anything?
I don't know, you tell me....

I'm not the one who brought it up.

The only thing that sucks is you dont have time to hang out and enjoy any spots you may run across.
My son is not into playing sports, only watching....

What do sports have to do with anything?
I don't know, you tell me....

I'm not the one who brought it up.
Ok but please continue...

Thats a rough way of doing it. Why not just travel and write it off as a business expense?

Dear, have you given up trying to figure out what your point was when said we had lots of truckdrivers??
That sentence doesnt make any sense. Have you figured out why you have bad reading comprehension yet dear?
Dear, have you given up trying to figure out what your point was when you said we had lots of truckdrivers in op??

Thats a rough way of doing it. Why not just travel and write it off as a business expense?

Dear, have you given up trying to figure out what your point was when said we had lots of truckdrivers??
That sentence doesnt make any sense. Have you figured out why you have bad reading comprehension yet dear?
Dear, have you given up trying to figure out what your point was when you said we had lots of truckdrivers in op??
Dear, I didnt write the OP. Did you skip your medication or take too much of it?

Dear, I didnt write the OP. Did you skip your medication or take too much of it?

so who was the lib commie who said: " In order for capitalism to work you must have a poor working class to create the foundation", thus implying that communism works better and does not need a poor working class.

so who was the lib commie who said: " In order for capitalism to work you must have a poor working class to create the foundation", thus implying that communism works better and does not need a poor working class.
What does that have to do with you claiming I wrote the OP?

What does that have to do with you claiming I wrote the OP?

Somewhere along the way the U.S. became a nation of truck drivers Somewhere along the way the U.S. became a nation of truck drivers - MarketWatch

MW-DF107_common_20150209085928_ZH.jpg

I wonder how accurate this is?
I would say this is a truck load of bullshit.

Naaa, it just point out how many truck drivers are needed to deliver all that cheap shit made in China, Afghanastan, and Bangladesh.
Do the quality goods made in USA float to their final destination?

How much cheap shit made in Afghanistan is really trucked around the US? I think their only profitable production capacity is related to poppies.

Forum List

Back