Went to Zuccotti Park today.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
After I finished my job interview took a ride to Zuccotti park to see how it looked. Must say it was much better organized then some of the Demonstrations that occur at Union Square Park, although it had the "kitchen sink" of multiple causes like "Free Tibet". There were some interesting signs that were Anti-Obama or Anti-either party. By in large it was clean and well kept. Looked like a small village. There were plenty of police surrounding the park and it was interesting seeing many construction workers having lunch with the protesters Also had a chance to see the Freedom Tower and other progress at the WTC. It looks absolutely beautiful. There are tons of projects going on in the area. Very busy.

But I have it on good authority that there is poo everywhere and they are all kids on drugs ???????...now I am totally confused

Actually..there were people (like me) in suits. The age range was all over the place.

What about all the jew hating nazis ??..according to many well informed usmb members..jew haters are rampant at occupy and have taken over the left ???

Only if they were self hating jews. :lol: Lots of jewish people down there. Saw people wearing the star of david.

And actually..I was listening to NPR the other day..and New York daily jewish newspapers gave this movement high marks.

After I finished my job interview took a ride to Zuccotti park to see how it looked. Must say it was much better organized then some of the Demonstrations that occur at Union Square Park, although it had the "kitchen sink" of multiple causes like "Free Tibet". There were some interesting signs that were Anti-Obama or Anti-either party. By in large it was clean and well kept. Looked like a small village. There were plenty of police surrounding the park and it was interesting seeing many construction workers having lunch with the protesters Also had a chance to see the Freedom Tower and other progress at the WTC. It looks absolutely beautiful. There are tons of projects going on in the area. Very busy.
Sounds amazing, Mr. Sallow. Hope you land a great job. :)

Danke.

Hours suck. Second shift over the weekend. But it's a great company and really nice work environment. They even had a fish tank!

One of the cool things I saw..was that Chase bank was letting the protesters use thier bathrooms!

:clap:

Danke.

Hours suck. Second shift over the weekend. But it's a great company and really nice work environment. They even had a fish tank!
New York is a fabulous place. I'm trying to envision a fish tank that would grace a wall in a New York business. Were they marine tanks? NY people would love things of the sea, I think. They're some of the most sophisticated people on earth in the city that never sleeps. :) Well, whatever, hope things go well for you.

Danke.

New York is a fabulous place. I'm trying to envision a fish tank that would grace a wall in a New York business. Were they marine tanks? NY people would love things of the sea, I think. They're some of the most sophisticated people on earth in the city that never sleeps. :) Well, whatever, hope things go well for you.

It was a salt water tank..which was pretty big. They also had a breakfast/snack area with free cereal/snacks/drinks for employees. Very nice. Was a weird location, however. Near the west village. Not where I thought it would be.

What about all the jew hating nazis ??..according to many well informed usmb members..jew haters are rampant at occupy and have taken over the left ???

Only if they were self hating jews. :lol: Lots of jewish people down there. Saw people wearing the star of david.

And actually..I was listening to NPR the other day..and New York daily jewish newspapers gave this movement high marks.

yes Indeed the self hating Jew that must be it..because.according to many apparently well informed USMB members...the Jews.the Nazis , rapist and racist have all kind of put the differences aside and have all joined hands at occupy wall street and they are all camping out together smokin dope and looking for free stuff

I took a walk by there when I was in the area, I gave them a big bag full of bananas, the kitchen area they have set up is really interesting.

You forgot the conspiracy theorists! ;)

I took a walk by there when I was in the area, I gave them a big bag full of bananas, the kitchen area they have set up is really interesting.

I put a few bucks in one of the jars.

One of the cool things I saw..was that Chase bank was letting the protesters use thier bathrooms!

Very interesting!

Is that an act of kind and humane considerateness from the folks at J.P. Morgan/Chase? Or is it a conciliatory gesture? If the latter it is affirmation of OWS' potency and someone in a mahogany-paneled corner office is concerned.

(Just heard on Randi Rhodes radio program):

Members of the Chicago Board of Trade have a sign in their fourth floor window that says, We Are The One Percent! And people in those offices tossed McDonald's job applications down on the OWS protesters below.

I believe the only thing preventing a pissed off group of protesters from going up to the fourth floor and tossing a few of those CBoT smart-asses out the same window is, of course, the police -- otherwise known as agents of the state. Those who protect and serve . . . . the rich.

The thing which is conspicuously absent from that scenario is the middle class. A line has been drawn and is becoming more visible day by day.

Danke.

It was a salt water tank..which was pretty big. They also had a breakfast/snack area with free cereal/snacks/drinks for employees. Very nice. Was a weird location, however. Near the west village. Not where I thought it would be.

Marine Tank

salt-water-aquarium-dvd.jpg

Fresh Water Tank

fresh-water-aquarium-dvd.jpg

They're all beautiful imho.

credits: Fish Aquarium and Fireplace DVDs

I really love the Oceanario in Lisbon. It's so fabulous.

Forum List

Back