CDZ Went to the movie theatre to watch a movie, guess what was on the screen?

Is it okay for Hollyweird to show lots of guns and flamethrowers in their movies?

• Yeah, sure it is artistic representation nowadays because nobody wants to see a musical anymore.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, this vile liberal propaganda from Hollyweird pushes sick people to do sick things. Stop it now.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
I suspect that exposure to violent films has a desensitizing effect on people.

But you are looking the wrong way.These films are shown all over the world and Fast and whatever is currently in Wrexham.
But we do not see the levels of slaughter you have in the US. The answer lies elsewhere.

Bullshit. those places are far more violent; the difference is they don't have a 'private' media' allowed to report on it 24/7; yours is the typical clueless idiot's 'argument from silence'' fallacy. You dismiss the fact that the army and police are the majority of criminals in Islamo-Nazi Land, Africa, most of Asia, and the former Soviet states. Eastern Europe is also quite the criminal paradise.
Were you on crack when you wrote that ?
The US is far more dangerous than Europe mainly because you have so many guns.

Tommy confused himself again. he babbles some rubbish about 'all over the world', then skips back to 'Europe', and in any case he still gets it wrong; the white parts of the U.S. are as safe or safer than most parts of Europe, despite his whining to the contrary. Very few law abiding citizens here are involved in gun crimes.
The US is far more dangerous than anywhere in Europe. Your bovine racism cant cover that up.i

Cure your own hatred and racism and when you get it cured then let us know.

The next point is that racism is alone in creating violence, in fact it is a small part.

No point in discussing the causes and cures with you as trolls just stir it up and want no answers or dialogue. Have a great day.

The movies are fake

The shootings over the weekend are real

So let me get this straight. The "rhetoric" of a man who's been president for two years instigates mass shootings but 50+ years of graphic depictions of blood and gore billed as entertainment has no effect?

No, the rhetoric used by our president feeds hatred and fear of Mexicans
Violence towards Mexicans is an outgrowth

But the rhetoric, violence and hate portrayed on TV for the last 50 years has absolutely no affect. Tough for a sane, logical person to believe.

I suspect that exposure to violent films has a desensitizing effect on people.

But you are looking the wrong way.These films are shown all over the world and Fast and whatever is currently in Wrexham.
But we do not see the levels of slaughter you have in the US. The answer lies elsewhere.

Bullshit. those places are far more violent; the difference is they don't have a 'private' media' allowed to report on it 24/7; yours is the typical clueless idiot's 'argument from silence'' fallacy. You dismiss the fact that the army and police are the majority of criminals in Islamo-Nazi Land, Africa, most of Asia, and the former Soviet states. Eastern Europe is also quite the criminal paradise.

Tommy confused himself again. he babbles some rubbish about 'all over the world', then skips back to 'Europe', and in any case he still gets it wrong; the white parts of the U.S. are as safe or safer than most parts of Europe, despite his whining to the contrary. Very few law abiding citizens here are involved in gun crimes.
The US is far more dangerous than anywhere in Europe. Your bovine racism cant cover that up.i

The next point is that racism is alone in creating violence, in fact it is a small part.

No point in discussing the causes and cures with you as trolls just stir it up and want no answers or dialogue. Have a great day.

Tommy has been handed his ass on this before; only 5 U.S. states have crime rates higher than Britain, well, actually 4 states and D.C., and when one accounts for killings by minority dominant regions of cities, white areas re far safer than Europe in per capita killings. Islamo-bombers kill more than shooters, though Europe has its share of shooters as well as bombers.

Hollywood does tend to glorify violence I'm not syaing it causes mass shootings but seeing a lot of shooting and expolsions with stylish editing to a loud rocking soundtrack and showing none of the effects or aftermath of all of it probably doesn't help.

Tommy has been handed his ass on this before; only 5 U.S. states have crime rates higher than Britain, well, actually 4 states and D.C., and when one accounts for killings by minority dominant regions of cities, white areas re far safer than Europe in per capita killings. Islamo-bombers kill more than shooters, though Europe has its share of shooters as well as bombers.
Europe is a lot safer than the US. Its not even a debate.

Interesting opinion, I disagree, the crime rate in many European cities is much higher than my community. It all depends on where you live. I do believe racism in Europe is much worse in Europe, it seem to be right below the surface and has yet to rear its ugly head.

Interesting opinion, I disagree, the crime rate in many European cities is much higher than my community. It all depends on where you live. I do believe racism in Europe is much worse in Europe, it seem to be right below the surface and has yet to rear its ugly head.
We don't need a gun to go to school, or church, or the shops, or the cinema......

You delude yourself if you think the US is a safer place.

We don't need a gun to go to school, or church, or the shops, or the cinema......

You delude yourself if you think the US is a safer place.

I don’t need a gun either. You are an ignorant foreigner that has no clue of what they speak. Maybe some people should not form opinions from the media.

The movies are fake

The shootings over the weekend are real

So let me get this straight. The "rhetoric" of a man who's been president for two years instigates mass shootings but 50+ years of graphic depictions of blood and gore billed as entertainment has no effect?

No, the rhetoric used by our president feeds hatred and fear of Mexicans
Violence towards Mexicans is an outgrowth

But the rhetoric, violence and hate portrayed on TV for the last 50 years has absolutely no affect. Tough for a sane, logical person to believe.

Especially given that, in the same time frame, untold billions were spent on the absolute certainty that messages broadcast on TV would modify behavior.

Forum List

Back