Went to a Romney event tonight

LOL. You lefties are still dreaming about Santorum winning the primary?

Oh, no. I know that this was a rigged game from the start. .

Conspiracy forum is thataway, douchebag lefty.

No conspiracy. The GOP establishment was pretty open, they wanted Romney before a single vote was cast...

And even though even now, a majority of GOP voters have voted for someone OTHER than Romney, they are trying to declare the contest over as quickly as they can.

and WHEN (not if) Romney loses in November, you people won't take any responsibility for him. You'll claim he 'wasn't conservative enough' or 'ran a bad campaign' when the mistake was nominating him in the first place. Or you'll blame anti-Mormon bigotry.

Be sure to check back in here after the election, lefty.

Why wait that long?

It's just watching the train wreck unfolding, really.

Romney is a guy the GOP rank and file really doesn't want, but you've convinced yourselves he's "electable"....

Even though he's only won one election in his whole life.

I think the bigger question is, why did all the heavy hitters sit this one out, leaving only the has beens and second stringers?

Why wait that long?

Romney is a guy the GOP rank and file really doesn't want, but you've convinced yourselves he's "electable"....

I think the bigger question is, why did all the heavy hitters sit this one out, leaving only the has beens and second stringers?

The main reason is they knew it would take more than 4 years to clean up Bush's mess.

Why wait that long?

Starting to hedge your bets already, you fucking bigoted fraud? Maybe you'll grow a sack one day - but I doubt it.

The main reason is they knew it would take more than 4 years to clean up Bush's mess.

Oh, you want to party like it's 2008? It's not. Don't bother taking your 'Hopey Changey' t-shirts to the laundromat, chump.

Why wait that long?

Starting to hedge your bets already, you fucking bigoted fraud? Maybe you'll grow a sack one day - but I doubt it.

I'm not hedging any bets. Romney is going to lose.

Partially because a lot of people don't like Mormons any more than I do.

Pratially be cause he was an awful candidate. Seriously, you don't get elected saying, "I like to fire people" when people are terrified of losing their jobs.

But partially because the GOP itself has let crazy people like you call the shots, to the point where people who might have been open to the message aren't now.

Forum List

Back