Went to a comedy show last night and all the comedian talked about on stage was.......

ORAL SEX

SEX

the whole time he was on stage and I feel like my money was wasted. If that's all comedian can talk about for 90 mins then he needs to retire. And when he stopped talking about those topics and looked at crowd and said........."Thanks for coming out, Good Night!

Good Night? The show started at 8pm and said good night at 9:45pm?
I don't know how anyone can go that long. Imagine having to talk for almost two hours. Are they famous?

The show felt short because he talked about was fucking, eating pussy, and sucking dick
Dave chappelle or Tracy Morgan have a bad set?

It was Martin Lawrence
He used to be great. Do you remember he used to host def comedy jam?

ORAL SEX

SEX

the whole time he was on stage and I feel like my money was wasted. If that's all comedian can talk about for 90 mins then he needs to retire. And when he stopped talking about those topics and looked at crowd and said........."Thanks for coming out, Good Night!

I don't know how anyone can go that long. Imagine having to talk for almost two hours. Are they famous?

The show felt short because he talked about was fucking, eating pussy, and sucking dick
Dave chappelle or Tracy Morgan have a bad set?

It was Martin Lawrence
He used to be great. Do you remember he used to host def comedy jam?

Of course,. he was in his prime. I don't think you can make it big have your own show and star in movies and go back to doing stand up

ORAL SEX

SEX

I knew this in some way or another would somehow be linked to women.

You bitch entirely too much about women. Kinda reminds me of how women are known for talking shit on other women so much.

You sure you're not a woman?

ORAL SEX

SEX

You bitch entirely too much about women. Kinda reminds me of how women are known for talking shit on other women so much.

How is it linked to women? I wanted to hear about other topics besides FUCKING and EATING PUSSY

ORAL SEX

SEX

How is it linked to women? I wanted to hear about other topics besides FUCKING and EATING PUSSY
Did you seriously just ask how it's linked to women and then go on to describe sex with WOMEN???

LOL

ORAL SEX

SEX

Did you seriously just ask how it's linked to women and then go on to describe sex with WOMEN???

LOL

Talking about FUCKING and EATING PUSSY is called lazy comedy

ORAL SEX

SEX

LOL

You are always so angry. Ever consider a therapist?

ORAL SEX

SEX

LOL

yes I am angry I wasted my fucking money

LOL

Damn! That's dough you could have put towards the cable bill or the heat or used to pay down those maxed out credit cards. Well, maybe next time, huh?

LOL

Damn! That's dough you could have put towards the cable bill or the heat or used to pay down those maxed out credit cards. Well, maybe next time, huh?

Sniff my balls

LOL

Sniff my balls
No thanks. I've got my own favorites...Titleist PRO V1's. I even kiss 'em sometimes.

If one subject is all that a comedian has anything to say about, then to me, they shouldn't be up there on that stage at all period.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If one subject is all that a comedian has anything to say about, then to me, they shouldn't be up there on that stage at all period.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

All his topics

1. Eating pussy
2. Fucking
3. Getting drunk

Forum List

Back