Went ahead and upgraded

My Windows 10 test has ended. I am facing a Black Screen of Major Death due to some currently non-fixable hardware issue. The problem mostly appears when I am playing BF but it has happened on the Desktop one time, as well.

My Windows 10 test has ended. I am facing a Black Screen of Major Death due to some currently non-fixable hardware issue. The problem mostly appears when I am playing BF but it has happened on the Desktop one time, as well.
I blame EA/Dice. Ruined Battlefield with 4. Everybody has gone back to 3. If you are good and play often hit me up: mybhole#69-420

shit just realized you on PC..derp

I blame EA/Dice. Ruined Battlefield with 4. Everybody has gone back to 3. If you are good and play often hit me up: mybhole#69-420

Except for the open beta, I avoided BF4 due to the lots of bugs that were reported. However, I am going to send you a friend request on battlelog but this could take while.

I'm probably one of the very few people who has ever received a refund from EA. Purchased BF3 a while ago didn't realize but it had to be played on Origin, okay, install Origin. I played for about 10 minutes until my screen went black. Rebooted, tried to run the game, nothing but stutter, pixilating and freezeups. Contacted EA, they weren't interested until I contacted BBB with a highly negative report then I had all kinds of people from EA contacting me. Basically told them if I couldn't get the game without Origin I wanted a refund, they gave me a refund.

I'm probably one of the very few people who has ever received a refund from EA. Purchased BF3 a while ago didn't realize but it had to be played on Origin, okay, install Origin. I played for about 10 minutes until my screen went black. Rebooted, tried to run the game, nothing but stutter, pixilating and freezeups. Contacted EA, they weren't interested until I contacted BBB with a highly negative report then I had all kinds of people from EA contacting me. Basically told them if I couldn't get the game without Origin I wanted a refund, they gave me a refund.
Origin´s terms did not comply with the law of Northrhine-Westphalia and EA had to refund the money to all who gave it back.

Forum List

Back