Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

Wendy’s chicken sandwich > Chick Fil A’s chicken sandwich
I’ll keep trying both of them to see which I like best. :popcorn:

I’m sure not going to hesitate giving either of those businesses my patronage now that I know they stand for moral restraint. Not asking for raw woolen underwear or self flogging; just an indication that proprietors of businesses want to promote the idea of self reflection & a quest for a less wanton lifestyle.

I’m sure not going to hesitate giving either of those businesses my patronage now that I know they stand for moral restraint. Not asking for raw woolen underwear or self flogging; just an indication that proprietors of businesses want to promote the idea of self reflection & a quest for a less wanton lifestyle.

Again, still waiting for you to tell me how gays living their lives has any effect on yours at all.

No simpering about the imaginary damage done to children... boo... hoo.

How does it make your life worse?

Again, still waiting for you to tell me how gays living their lives has any effect on yours at all.

No simpering about the imaginary damage done to children... boo... hoo.

How does it make your life worse?
So you ask how the blow to children (whom my future community is made up of) be left off the list of how gay marriage affects me when you ask your questions.

That’s like asking how Thanksgiving dinner affects me without being allowed to discuss turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes or pumpkin pie.

Nothing like fascist questioning.

So you ask how the blow to children (whom my future community is made up of) be left off the list of how gay marriage affects me when you ask your questions.

That’s like asking how Thanksgiving dinner affects me without being allowed to discuss turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes or pumpkin pie.

No, that's actually a stupid statement. Frankly, I interact with people every day... and have no idea who has gay parents, if they are gay themselves, most of the time, if their parents were married or unmarried. It really has no effect on my life. Everyone has a sad story. Most of us are far better off than most of the people in this miserable slaughterhouse of a world.

So one more time, how does gay people being able to get married have ANY EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE?

Sooo......can I buy you another?

Naw, we want all you homophobes to get clogged arteries. Just for the comedy value.

Look, I'm just like you.....just smarter and better looking.

And more modest, too. :rolleyes:

No, that's actually a stupid statement. Frankly, I interact with people every day... and have no idea who has gay parents, if they are gay themselves, most of the time, if their parents were married or unmarried. It really has no effect on my life. Everyone has a sad story. Most of us are far better off than most of the people in this miserable slaughterhouse of a world.

So one more time, how does gay people being able to get married have ANY EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE?

You interact with people on the internet every day in your trailer. I'm certain most of those people consider you to be the biggest DoucheLord they encounter.

You interact with people on the internet every day in your trailer. I'm certain most of those people consider you to be the biggest DoucheLord they encounter.

Guy, I probably live better than you do... so let's not go there.

Most people who know me like me. Admittably, i don't have racist MAGA Nazis in my real life... I keep you all at a safe mocking distance.

So we'll ask the question again. How does gay people getting married have any effect on your life?

Guy, I probably live better than you do... so let's not go there.

Most people who know me like me. Admittably, i don't have racist MAGA Nazis in my real life... I keep you all at a safe mocking distance.

So we'll ask the question again. How does gay people getting married have any effect on your life?

It doesn't. How does it have an effect on yours?

I don’t eat at Chik-fil-a because I don’t want my chicken loaded with steroids. But I don’t eat at any other fast food restaurants, either. All that shit is nasty. I will occasionally get McDonald’s french fries, though, and they have good coffee.

Forum List

Back