Pizza Hut - 7,566 U.S. Locations
Burger King - 7,233 U.S. Locations
Dunkin' Donuts - 6,500 U.S. Locations
Wendy's - 5,877 U.S. Locations
Taco Bell - 5,604 U.S. Locations
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - 5,162 U.S. Locations
Domino's Pizza - 4,927 U.S. Locations

10 Largest Fast Food Chains in the U.S. by Location | EZlocal Blog

We don't have a Hate-fil-A around here so I can't actively boycott.

However, we do have a Wendy's. Let the partitioning of America continue!

so u are boycotting businesses because they have an opinion?

86/5877 = 0.0146333163178492

Subway - 23,336 U.S. Locations
McDonald's - 14,000 U.S. Locations
Starbucks - 11,000 U.S. Locations

So the guy owns 86 stores, which is a large franchiser. It is also 86 more than you own and have absolutely no clue on how to run one.

1. 86 locations is not a lot of wendy's at all. I don't even think that covers 1 state's wendy's. maybe alaska or hawaii, or north dakota.
2. A franchise owner does not speak for wendy's.
3. This sunday chik fil a will lose all that extra money they make due to their religious concerns.
4. This sunday all those chik fil a supporters will have to go to one of the many competitors of chik fil a if they want some fast food.
5. Think of all the money that could have been donated directly to hate organizations that now is completely wasted on chicken.

Go go chik fil a.

yep that franchise owner wants the sunday business from the Chicken Wingers.

I love the notion that an individual who owns 86 restaurants is not successful...

If they are willing to mix their opinion with the business, sure, as I am free to judge them by choosing their competitors. You are free to do the same.

It's hilarious to see right wingers cry about boycotts when it's THEIR martyr draped across the cross... Yet when the situations are flipped... Don't let the Dixie Chicks in on that punch line!

:rofl:

So the guy owns 86 stores, which is a large franchiser. It is also 86 more than you own and have absolutely no clue on how to run one.

yup.. I sure do aspire to own a fast food joint. a whopping 0.0146333163178492 of them too! Only to have corporate let me know my role REAL quick!

I love the notion that an individual who owns 86 restaurants is not successful...

I never said anything about "successful". I'd use the term "representative", instead. I can see how you'd confuse the two concepts.

1. "Jim Furman, CEO of Tarheel Capital, is one of Wendy's biggest franchise owners (he has 86 locations), and he's making his support for Chick-fil-A known.

2. This morning, several of his Wendy's locations in North Carolina put up signs that read, "We stand with Chick-fil-A," reports the L.A. Times."
Wendy's Restaurants Put Up Signs That Say 'We Stand With Chick-Fil-A' - Business Insider

3. "But it’s former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee’s contribution that's getting the most play today. Early in the debate, the former Arkansas governor declared Aug. 1 to be Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and urged supporters to swarm into the restaurants in support.

4. But it’s former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee’s contribution that's getting the most play today. Early in the debate, the former Arkansas governor declared Aug. 1 to be Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and urged supporters to swarm into the restaurants in support.

5. [Updated at 8:58 a.m.: Across the country, Twitter users described “mile long traffic to get into chick-fil-a,” stores “so crowded there are cops directing traffic off the highway” and “26 cars in the drive through.” One user, EWErickson, wrote that the “crowd was so big I gave up.”

6. Earlier, several North Carolina Wendy’s restaurants posted signs saying “We Stand With Chick Fil A.” "
Fans, protesters, PETA converge on Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day - latimes.com

The Silent Majority eats lunch, it seems.....

Go to KFC they will serve without the hate.

1. "Jim Furman, CEO of Tarheel Capital, is one of Wendy's biggest franchise owners (he has 86 locations), and he's making his support for Chick-fil-A known.

2. This morning, several of his Wendy's locations in North Carolina put up signs that read, "We stand with Chick-fil-A," reports the L.A. Times."
Wendy's Restaurants Put Up Signs That Say 'We Stand With Chick-Fil-A' - Business Insider

3. "But it’s former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee’s contribution that's getting the most play today. Early in the debate, the former Arkansas governor declared Aug. 1 to be Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and urged supporters to swarm into the restaurants in support.

4. But it’s former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee’s contribution that's getting the most play today. Early in the debate, the former Arkansas governor declared Aug. 1 to be Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and urged supporters to swarm into the restaurants in support.

5. [Updated at 8:58 a.m.: Across the country, Twitter users described “mile long traffic to get into chick-fil-a,” stores “so crowded there are cops directing traffic off the highway” and “26 cars in the drive through.” One user, EWErickson, wrote that the “crowd was so big I gave up.”

6. Earlier, several North Carolina Wendy’s restaurants posted signs saying “We Stand With Chick Fil A.” "

You didnt even read your own link did you? This is why you are trash and should be treated as such.

The signs were taken down a few hours after they went up

Please note the tweet wendy's gave out saying they did not approve f such messages and had them taken down. That these where independent stores who took it upon themselves to support CFA.

There now we know your Op is fucking trash, just like every other thread you make. Learn to read dipshit.

Come on Plasma, she stated it was the largest Frachiser, not the coporate office

So wendy's came to their largest franchise and told them to pull their signs or they will revoke their franchise rights. It does put a little bit of a negative light on the idea that wendy's supports chik fil a? More like some schmuck who owns a wendy's franchise gets told by the owners to not use their stores for his hate mongering.

her title would be a little bit misleading in this case.

Go to KFC they will serve without the hate.

John Goodman weighs in on Chick-fil-A controversy

1. 86 locations is not a lot of wendy's at all. I don't even think that covers 1 state's wendy's. maybe alaska or hawaii, or north dakota.
3. This sunday chik fil a will lose all that extra money they make due to their religious concerns.
4. This sunday all those chik fil a supporters will have to go to one of the many competitors of chik fil a if they want some fast food.
5. Think of all the money that could have been donated directly to hate organizations that now is completely wasted on chicken.

Go go chik fil a.

Are you retarded?

Do you own 82 businesses?

Once again progressives share their ignorance...

Well, technically a franchise is one business with a number of locations which licenses the name of the larger business, but does not have the authority to speak for the franchise holder as that moron did. So no, I am not nearly as retarded as you are.

Go go chik fil a.

Are you retarded?

Well, technically a franchise is one business with a number of locations which licenses the name of the larger business, but does not have the authority to speak for the franchise holder as that moron did. So no, I am not nearly as retarded as you are.

oh_snap.gif

Go go chik fil a.

Are you retarded?

You don't have to show you ignorance, we already are aware of it.

If they are willing to mix their opinion with the business, sure, as I am free to judge them by choosing their competitors. You are free to do the same.

It's hilarious to see right wingers cry about boycotts when it's THEIR martyr draped across the cross... Yet when the situations are flipped... Don't let the Dixie Chicks in on that punch line!

did the cathys say they spoke for all the employees or did they give an opinion? its two different things. Lets clear that up before u start confusing urself.

i would also guess he got a smackdown from the franchise licenser, aka wendy's corporate headquarters, telling him to shut the fuck up. This is why the signs disappeared quite fast. It would appear that person has more knowledge than you do.

nowing what I know about actual franchise ownership, you do have some responsibility to the people who own the name, and many contracts will include penalties and clauses that do not allow you to use the franchise to promote your personal hatreds.

before calling someone stupid, you should probably make sure that you are not really fucking stupid.

You didnt even read your own link did you? This is why you are trash and should be treated as such.

The signs were taken down a few hours after they went up

Please note the tweet wendy's gave out saying they did not approve f such messages and had them taken down. That these where independent stores who took it upon themselves to support CFA.

There now we know your Op is fucking trash, just like every other thread you make. Learn to read dipshit.

Come on Plasma, she stated it was the largest Frachiser, not the coporate office

Which corporate told them to take it down. He abused his status and the home office put him in his place.
wendy's doesn't stand with chic. One bigot does.

Forum List

Back