Wen Donuld Trumpe becumzz Preskadunt...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Da firs thin he gunna do is to kuhk a puppy on the wyte hauz lon!
Den he gunna pee on the rozez in the roze gardun!
Den he gunna blows evybudy up!

VOAT FOH HILERY!

LOL there's a bit of truth in the OP as it seems the dumber things Trump says the dumber the nation looks to the world. We may as well act the part. LOL America is so divided that even a complete ignoramus gets a soapbox because sometimes he says things fools think too. Is it thinking though?

"This was not the first time that Trump abused the truth this week. In a nod to fact-ignoring conservative fantasists, he raised the theory that Vince Foster, a Clinton confidant who committed suicide in 1993, was murdered. Trump did so despite the fact that multiple investigations, including by aggressive Clinton investigator Kenneth Starr, confirmed that Foster's death was a suicide. As conspiracy- mongering goes, this is worse even than Trump's association with the "birthers." He is using a dead man, whose family has pleaded to be left in peace, for a mendacious political attack. That is disgusting as well as dishonest."

Washington Post: 'Trump is pathologically dishonest and morally bankrupt'

Donald Trump isn't just a bigot. He's a liar. | Editorial

Four months after fundraiser, Trump says he gave $1 million to veterans group

More excellent arguments against Trump.

But I think that no one debunked that he is in fact 2nd coming of Hitler yet. Why not just use that? Saves you some brain cycles...

LOL there's a bit of truth in the OP as it seems the dumber things Trump says the dumber the nation looks to the world.
The US has looked the part for a long time. And When you have lefties like Jimmy Carter say we have lost ground on the world stage in the last 7 years you know something is wrong.

The stupidity comes from those who think more of the same is smart and don't understand fair trade or borders.

LOL there's a bit of truth in the OP as it seems the dumber things Trump says the dumber the nation looks to the world. We may as well act the part. LOL America is so divided that even a complete ignoramus gets a soapbox because sometimes he says things fools think too. Is it thinking though?

"This was not the first time that Trump abused the truth this week. In a nod to fact-ignoring conservative fantasists, he raised the theory that Vince Foster, a Clinton confidant who committed suicide in 1993, was murdered. Trump did so despite the fact that multiple investigations, including by aggressive Clinton investigator Kenneth Starr, confirmed that Foster's death was a suicide. As conspiracy- mongering goes, this is worse even than Trump's association with the "birthers." He is using a dead man, whose family has pleaded to be left in peace, for a mendacious political attack. That is disgusting as well as dishonest."

Ahh.... a purist at heart...... so you believe that untruth and the lying word are functions of conservatism and not liberalism eh? Do tell me more....I can't wait to talk about this.

JO
marx_engels_lenin_stalin.jpg

But I think that no one debunked that he is in fact 2nd coming of Hitler yet. Why not just use that? Saves you some brain cycles...

Well, then, how about Hillary and/or Bernie the second coming of Iossif Vissarionovitch Dzugashvili also known a Stalin.
You know, the bosom buddy of your sainted FDR.

Totally false and vicious attempt to include Obama with the communist foursome.

Obama has no beard, no moustache therefore he can not be communist.ro

OHHH? Why do you find it so offensive? You have a problem with communism?

Nobody can debunk the " Green cheese " lunar theory....in fact the world debunk is a waste of syllabic expenditure....it presupposes the impossible frankly.

Trump is a slug...nuff said...

Thank you for enumerating exactly why Trump is eminently qualified for the office......good job!

Trump is a slug...nuff said...

WOW.....deep posting.....but simple is always better I say....Kinda like having a conversation with a garden tomato.

Da firs thin he gunna do is to kuhk a puppy on the wyte hauz lon!
Den he gunna pee on the rozez in the roze gardun!
Den he gunna blows evybudy up!

VOAT FOH HILERY!

Barry has embarrassed us more than any president in history, the civilized world hates us more now than ever.
The bar is very low...

I lived in Hungary until 1956.

Yes I have problem with communism.

Hope and change = communism

Then I suggest you make plans to move again......

Forum List

Back