Wells Fargo sure Learned its lesson

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
based in San Fran...what a surprise. Obligatory apology has been issued meanwhile next scam is ready to roll. If only there was something to really put an end to this.....what could it be,,,,,,,,,hhhhmmmmm
Another Disaster For Wells Fargo: Troubled Bank Admits Charging Unnecessary Auto Insurance
The scandals continue at America's third-largest bank by assets, Wells Fargo. Already reeling from a fake checking and credit card accounts crisis that cost former CEO John Stumpf his job, the firm admitted on Thursday evening it placed hundreds of thousands of unnecessary insurance contracts with its auto loan customers.

It's called try, try again...

I think they obviously haven't been punished properly.

Bet you quit doing business with them, didn't you and spread the word...
I had my own issue with Wells Fargo and predatory lending when I was opening my business. They are a bunch of crooks.

I had my own issue with Wells Fargo and predatory lending when I was opening my business. They are a bunch of crooks.

Yes but that was back in 2003.
Apparently you didn't have a large enough bullhorn.

It was in 2003 even before the 2008 crash from predatory lending and the subsequent rules changes. Of course those rule changes are about to bite the duct under Mnuchin and Trump... so that banks like Wells Fargo can go back to their dirty deeds.

It was in 2003 even before the 2008 crash from predatory lending and the subsequent rules changes. Of course those rule changes are about to bite the duct under Mnuchin and Trump... so that banks like Wells Fargo can go back to their dirty deeds.
Go back...they never left

It's not the bank's fault, the government forced them to do it.

based in San Fran...what a surprise. Obligatory apology has been issued meanwhile next scam is ready to roll. If only there was something to really put an end to this.....what could it be,,,,,,,,,hhhhmmmmm
Another Disaster For Wells Fargo: Troubled Bank Admits Charging Unnecessary Auto Insurance
The scandals continue at America's third-largest bank by assets, Wells Fargo. Already reeling from a fake checking and credit card accounts crisis that cost former CEO John Stumpf his job, the firm admitted on Thursday evening it placed hundreds of thousands of unnecessary insurance contracts with its auto loan customers.

Stumpf should be a permanent member of the gray bar hilton rock breaking team.

Forum List

Back