Wellesley High English teacher David McCullough Jr.: "You are not special..."

No.....because I didn't care to sit for 12 minutes watching the clip.
I made it to about 2:40....but I told YOU that on the other forum.........

Maybe it was supposed to be funny......maybe I should have watched it all to catch on...but I didn't...so that's that.

The video only gets better as it goes. You should have patience. It'd be the best 12 minutes of your day. And you have not talked to me on another forum about this.

frwjr

I'm not from another message board dude. I have no clue why you think you could be so sure of taking a one in a million shot of guessing such a thing. In fact aside from yahoo, espn, youtube and another gaming site that I don't want to advertise, I've never been on a message board before.

The video only gets better as it goes. You should have patience. It'd be the best 12 minutes of your day. And you have not talked to me on another forum about this.

frwjr

I'm not from another message board dude. I have no clue why you think you could be so sure of taking a one in a million shot of guessing such a thing. In fact aside from yahoo, espn, youtube and another gaming site that I don't want to advertise, I've never been on a message board before.

You called me dude ~LoL~

Take it back...I have boobage :badgrin:

You called me dude ~LoL~

Take it back...I have boobage :badgrin:
We require photographic proof.

Forum List

Back