Well....

dmp said:
You should be amazed that he's been here this long w/o being banned. :D
Good point. But crap, This one is not even a good TROLL! We always get much better than this. Cyberspace just ain't what it used to be. ;)

What’s truly amazing is how warm and fuzzy some sites can be -especially when everyone agrees with everything everyone says.

Kind of reminds me of the old Star Trek episode "Landru", where everyone was ‘of the Body’, acting like bees in a colony.

Darwins Friend said:
What’s truly amazing is how warm and fuzzy some sites can be -especially when everyone agrees with everything everyone says.

Kind of reminds me of the old Star Trek episode "Landru", where everyone was ‘of the Body’, acting like bees in a colony.

This kind of reminds me of the little people in Wizard of Oz, they stood around and sang but didn't make much impact to the story....

Darwins Friend said:

What's truly amazing is how people can be thick-headed to the point where they assume people hate them for what they SAY, not for 'how they say it'.

Your problem is this: You barge onto this forum, declaring your greatness and posting useless, mindless, old bs-kool aide. When people debunk or ignore your blathering, you claim it's because 'your opinion' is different.

Newsflash, Paco:

People don't dislike others for having a different opinion - ANYONE with a modicum of reason can look at this forum and see SCORES of users with SCORES of different perspectives and views on any particular subject. People with MORE than a modicum of reason can see how well, generally, they 'get along' because for the most part members here can articulate their viewpoints without being dickheads.

MissileMan is a user with whom I disagree on MANY topics. But MissileMan has 'reason'. MissileMan can disagree with me, and I with him, but he does so with a VOICE of reason; thus, his voice is respected.

Get it?

dmp said:
MissileMan is a user with whom I disagree on MANY topics. But MissileMan has 'reason'. MissileMan can disagree with me, and I with him, but he does so with a VOICE of reason; thus, his voice is respected.

Get it?

Nah. MissileMan is a dickhead too! :banana:

New Topics

Forum List

Back