Well?????????????????

I agree that warm footwear is the most important gift that there is.

No, the winning lottery ticket would be the most important. Then warm footwear. Then firewood amigo's.

Jew wah sung firewood mang?

Actually it goes more like this:

I walk up to the shed....they open the door and look....I say I'd like to get one of the $10 stacks....they nod and gesture for me to back up the truck to their quarter acre size mound of firewood...and then they start pitching it into the bed. I don't think they ever said a word.

No, the winning lottery ticket would be the most important. Then warm footwear. Then firewood amigo's.

Jew wah sung firewood mang?

Actually it goes more like this:

I walk up to the shed....they open the door and look....I say I'd like to get one of the $10 stacks....they nod and gesture for me to back up the truck to their quarter acre size mound of firewood...and then they start pitching it into the bed. I don't think they ever said a word.

I love free enterprise.

Every year Mini EZ gets me a gift with her own money she's saved.

Last year it was the Snuggie (which I love) and this year was the

shake-weight-11837170.jpg

Every year Mini EZ gets me a gift with her own money she's saved.

Last year it was the Snuggie (which I love) and this year was the

shake-weight-11837170.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYmnP7VOyo4&NR=1"]'Uhh, yeah, shake me, baby. Yeah, shake me harder. Harder! Harder! Harrrr.......derrrrr. Oh yeah, that was good.'[/ame]

Speaking of XBox 360...I received two, one from my wife and one from my parents!

I'm not sure what I'll do with two XBox 360s...probably I'll set one up in the TV room and one in the bedroom.

fuuuu1.jpg

yousuck.jpg
Now that I have two brand new XBox360s, I need to figure out what to do with the new one I bought for myself just after Thanksgiving.

Sell 2 of them on ebay and buy a bunch of games and accessories.

I gave Mrs. BBD a 3/4 length black mink coat. She loves it. It will keep her warm. She gets bitchy when she gets cold.

I asked for an inflatable Sarah Palin love doll but I didn't get it. Instead, I got a damned old inflatable sheep cause that's what was on sale.:(

Look at it this way BBD. At least Mre BBD isnt adverse to getting you wanking toys.

:eek:

:lol:

Forum List

Back