Well

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I guess seven year olds should not go to the beach or pool with two peice swimsuits on.. oh well.

A new thread---? really ?

she's mad at me, she won't post on one of my threads, unless she can call me a libtard.

you are too young to hang with the likes of me.. whorelibtard.

See Willow, that's what you don't get.

I like you, even if you're crabby and call everyone who doesn't agree with you names.

Your OUR Willow Tree, this place wouldn't be the same without you!

So come on, be my cat friend again, please?

You can't resist this, right?

cute-cats-amicizia-animals-cutes-cu.jpg

I am gonna get myself in trouble.

I like EZ.

AND, I like Willow.

AND, I don't think EZ is a whore libtard or a libtard or a whore.

And I think Willow can be annoyed at EZ for any freakin' reason and it doesn't change my opinions in any way.

Kids wearing bathing suits at public beaches is simply not akin to wearing sexy Vegas showgirl stuff while dancing like a showgirl in an imitation of the sexually provocative moves OF a Vegas showgirl including the wiggling of little hips and butts.

But maybe this thread should get merged into the other thread?

:eusa_whistle:

:cool:

she's mad at me, she won't post on one of my threads, unless she can call me a libtard.

I like you, even if you're crabby and call everyone who doesn't agree with you names.

with friends you I don't need no damn enemies. nope,, get over it, I am old, I will be old til I'm dead.. . and when you give me proof that you are indignant by all the names I have been called then we'll talk.. take note of my sig line.. I only dishes it cause it's been dished to me, and you being a libtard tend to only disagree with and admonish the righties on this board. that's just cool though, you aren't any differnent than most libtards I know. I can't quote you though cause your hit man will hit me again.. :lol::lol:

I am gonna get myself in trouble.

I like EZ.

AND, I like Willow.

AND, I don't think EZ is a whore libtard or a libtard or a whore.

And I think Willow can be annoyed at EZ for any freakin' reason and it doesn't change my opinions in any way.

Kids wearing bathing suits at public beaches is simply not akin to wearing sexy Vegas showgirl stuff while dancing like a showgirl in an imitation of the sexually provocative moves OF a Vegas showgirl including the wiggling of little hips and butts.

But maybe this thread should get merged into the other thread?

:eusa_whistle:

:cool:

I don't know about you but most all little girls go to dance school and once a year give a recital.. these little ones didn't show a darn thing but youth,, but,, me I'm sensitive to that I guess..

Just a little lovin some kissing and some hugging.......interesting ...:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back